Author Topic: melaina  (Read 2423 times)

Offline tinamarie

melaina
« on: January 28, 2021, 01:18:59 AM »
all the ones i like, nobody seems to review on here. has anyone read with melaina? i really like her. her long term predictions of course i cannot attest to at the moment, but her short term predictions have seem to come to pass, even one which i was kind f skeptical about. she had a sense in what the direction something would go and when (and i doubted) but it turned out to be correct.

when she didnt see something or saw various avenues and couldnt see at the time for sure which way something would go she would tell me. she has given me a more definite answer on what is to come about something that hse couldn't see before, but had a guess as to how it might go. she continued to pick up and relay a few details that were the same as she did in previous readings, and i dont think she remembers me that well or much of the detail so that might be impressive.

looking at quite a few old notes from past readings, she does seem to be mostly accurate

let me know if you have read with her, and if anything she predicted for you happened