Author Topic: Psychic I haven’t spoken to in a year, contacts me out of the blue about POI  (Read 2576 times)

Offline AstridSky

The weirdest thing happened last night. I had a psychic I haven’t spoken to in over a year contact me to say all these horrible things about my ex currently after originally giving a positive reading. I’ve never had this happen and this person isn’t on a psychic hotline. I originally blocked this woman as I found her so angry and verbally abusive.

I’m really upset as it’s been a long road to healing but I’m not done. I guess I wondered if anyone has had a similar experience with a reader.

Offline Anon

You do realise it's their way to suck out more money from you right? I had a similar "psychic" do the same to me - did a U-Turn on my initial readings + made me a nervous wreck.

Offline Sincity2

I had one recently tell me I should do a follow up with her since things could have changed from a month ago. Ridiculous

Offline Yaris123

A reader from psychic  source did something similar about a year ago. She sent me a random message saying that her guides told her to contact me about a health event that happened between 2013-2015. I didnt recall any health event and i found the message so strange. I just ignored it.

Offline AstridSky

You do realise it's their way to suck out more money from you right? I had a similar "psychic" do the same to me - did a U-Turn on my initial readings + made me a nervous wreck.

I actually didn’t know that. She never asked but that does make sense. It ruined my entire day and I’m still a wreck from it. I really want to stop readings all together but it’s been incredibly difficult.

Offline Anon

It happened to me on Esty - where most are Trash - several times. Which left me a nervous wreck. A few also said spells are needed.

anything