Author Topic: Akashic Records?  (Read 3196 times)

Offline aquarian

Akashic Records?
« on: April 04, 2012, 12:34:40 AM »
hi all,
i was just wondering which readers actually look into the Akashic Records for information about us? i know Aurora looks into it. also, does anyone know if information from this can really be taken seriously? i'm quite curious...

loops77

Re: Akashic Records?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
The Akashic records are real..I've experienced psychics that have seen and they have described the same things about my life path. The only trouble is that some psychics believe they are picking up on it...and they are not...or they add their own interpretations. You really have to pray to find a gifted Akashic reader..

Aurora..I remember having a short read with her ( she has accent right?). She said I want to move because I'm running away from something (wrong need a new job and a new location since my local economy sucks)...I think she does a lot of psychological/emotional stuff in her reads and she didn't pick up on specifics for me.  Why do seemingly good psychics like to do this? Just give me insight on what you see and don't add stories along with it.

hoplessaries

Re: Akashic Records?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 04:34:26 AM »
I've heard Robin Richardson on Keen does Akashic Records. A friend of mine read with her and liked it but I can't speak from personal experience. I never read with her.