Author Topic: tomas  (Read 2827 times)

Offline tinamarie

tomas
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:29:44 PM »
has anybody read with this reader? he made a prediction for when a poi would return way ahead of time, and he was accurate about that. nobody else had stated that. but then after that time i read with him more and he was a little off about some things, they didnt quite pan out like he saw. maybe some (or most, or all!) readers get a picture or an idea and they try and explain it but it may have many meanings or explanations and they just have to choose one, or make sense of 1, but it could be slightly different than what i being explained? .. he seemed good for very basic scenarios and questions. things that are more complex, and happening at the moment he hasnt seemed the best on, but like i said not terrible either

i'd like to hear others experiences with him

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: tomas
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 10:08:47 PM »
I think I saw someone mention, @Delta123, Thomas was the only one on Psychic Source to predict their outcome, I am curious on this psychic as well, any updates?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 10:10:39 PM by curiouspsychicreadings »

Offline Slf6107

Re: tomas
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 03:18:31 PM »
I read with him a couple of times everything he said contradicted even with in the reading. For example he will call you nope he’s not going to call there’s somebody else nope there’s no other person. This would happen within the same reading. If you want
Confusion call him.

anything