Author Topic: ArriannaXR  (Read 1369 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

ArriannaXR
« on: January 18, 2021, 10:33:48 PM »
I tried to have a career reading with her the other week - all I will say is, don't.

The first thing I asked her was how she sees the economy going over this next year and she responds with something like, "Well the Dow Jones is up by 800 points, what do YOU think?". So she started this off by being extremely rude.

Then as the conversation progressed she never really answered my questions so I got nothing of substance from it. During the call she would go off on these unrelated tangents and then tried to force her political views on me. Save your money and don't read with her.

AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS.

Offline sugarsky

Re: ArriannaXR
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 02:18:07 AM »
LOL! some of these people are so loopy

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: ArriannaXR
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 06:40:25 PM »
LOL! some of these people are so loopy

LOL yup! One thing I left out in my review above is that her profile specifically states she can predict patterns with the stock market, which is why I called. I remember asking her questions and she kept saying, "Well I can't answer that because I'll get in trouble with the FCC". WHAT? LMAO 😂😂😂 Then why do you even mention the stock market in your bio if you can't read on it? As if the FCC doesn't have better things to do than go after a psychic....

anything