Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development

manifesting someone out of my life

<< < (2/3) > >>

Calleronhiatus:

--- Quote from: Rosieroo17 on January 14, 2021, 12:09:22 PM ---Hi all

can anyone advise on the loa and removing someone out of mine and my sp life. This is not a 3rd party as in an affair but just some person who is antagonizing our relationship and pretending to be a friend to my sp. i know some people may say is it nothing more but i truly trust my sp , we live and work together  so we are around each alot, he is a very loving to me and has always been and his beaviour has not changed towards me.  This person also works with us. . i started to see she was a bit toxic and unbounderied. a few others have mentioned she is like this also. there are lots of people who we get on with at work and i have no issue with his other friendships either with any gender and never have. Please don't judge i am just getting fed up and am not keen on her being around us.

I do believe in the loa and wondered if i can use it to remove her from our lives in a kind way.

Hope this makes sense.

--- End quote ---

I am not an expert on LOA but I imagine you might be able to do that. Is there a practical way you can get rid of this person? Can you block them and ignore them?

sugarsky:
Right - exactly what Caller said.

I think with manifesting, your affirmations would center around maybe a healthy relationship with her... or... just affirm that she's calmed down and has distanced herself. Always focus on self concept and self love and center yourself throughout your day. Do you do imaginal acts?

Rosieroo17:

--- Quote from: sugarsky on January 14, 2021, 08:46:30 PM ---Right - exactly what Caller said.

I think with manifesting, your affirmations would center around maybe a healthy relationship with her... or... just affirm that she's calmed down and has distanced herself. Always focus on self concept and self love and center yourself throughout your day. Do you do imaginal acts?

--- End quote ---

I have been asking the universe to remove her from.our lives in a kind and loving way and that she moves on.

No I've not heard of imaginal acts

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: Rosieroo17 on January 14, 2021, 09:50:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: sugarsky on January 14, 2021, 08:46:30 PM ---Right - exactly what Caller said.

--- End quote ---

I have been asking the universe to remove her from.our lives in a kind and loving way and that she moves on.

No I've not heard of imaginal acts

--- End quote ---

That’s the way to do it! Kind and loving :)
Read Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy - Neville is one of the main manifesting figures that is often taught :)

Wildheart81:
Sunny Hostin from the View wrote in her autobiography about a spell her psychic mother told her about. It’s harmless but what it does is remove someone negative from your life without hurting them.

You take a piece of paper and write down the persons name. Then fold it up and put it in a piece of tin foil paper and put in the freezer. She says it works. She did it to get rid of a bad coworker at CNN and this person got a promotion that moved them away and out of her life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version