Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development

manifesting someone out of my life

(1/3) > >>

Rosieroo17:
Hi all

can anyone advise on the loa and removing someone out of mine and my sp life. This is not a 3rd party as in an affair but just some person who is antagonizing our relationship and pretending to be a friend to my sp. i know some people may say is it nothing more but i truly trust my sp , we live and work together  so we are around each alot, he is a very loving to me and has always been and his beaviour has not changed towards me.  This person also works with us. . i started to see she was a bit toxic and unbounderied. a few others have mentioned she is like this also. there are lots of people who we get on with at work and i have no issue with his other friendships either with any gender and never have. Please don't judge i am just getting fed up and am not keen on her being around us.

I do believe in the loa and wondered if i can use it to remove her from our lives in a kind way.

Hope this makes sense.

sugarsky:
Hi Rosie

So.. LOA is real. Law of belief/law of assumption is something I follow more than law of attraction/vibration.
People think you're NUTS if you talk about it but hey.. people think you're nuts for a lot of things. ;)

That said... why don't you just tell a bitch to take a hike hahaha
Seriously though what is she doing?
Men are stupid. They don't see past dumb women.

Rosieroo17:

--- Quote from: sugarsky on January 14, 2021, 02:19:44 PM ---Hi Rosie

So.. LOA is real. Law of belief/law of assumption is something I follow more than law of attraction/vibration.
People think you're NUTS if you talk about it but hey.. people think you're nuts for a lot of things. ;)

--- End quote ---

I have actually told her to  back off and you know what she has not. We used to be friends as i said and she once mentioned that some of her friends have had issues with her being to friendly with their partners. She is one of these people who is very popular has tons and tons of friends   everyone is her bestie , including my sp by the way. Im trying not to focus on her and hope she moves on.

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: Rosieroo17 on January 14, 2021, 02:41:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I have actually told her to  back off and you know what she has not. We used to be friends as i said and she once mentioned that some of her friends have had issues with her being to friendly with their partners. She is one of these people who is very popular has tons and tons of friends   everyone is her bestie , including my sp by the way. Im trying not to focus on her and hope she moves on.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, one of those annoying girls who doesn't know how to exercise BOUNDARIES. LOL.
I understand how you feel. As annoying as it is... and obviously you've heard it a million times... just ignore her and act like it doesn't bother you. She's looking for a reaction/attention. She'll move on when she doesn't have those things ;)

As far as manifesting... what do you currently practice? which methods

Rosieroo17:

--- Quote from: sugarsky on January 14, 2021, 06:31:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rosieroo17 on January 14, 2021, 02:41:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, one of those annoying girls who doesn't know how to exercise BOUNDARIES. LOL.
I understand how you feel. As annoying as it is... and obviously you've heard it a million times... just ignore her and act like it doesn't bother you. She's looking for a reaction/attention. She'll move on when she doesn't have those things ;)

As far as manifesting... what do you currently practice? which methods

--- End quote ---

I've dipped in and out of loa over the years. Lately I've been doing some self love work through Louise hay , but also feeling gratude more for all the things around me . For example the last year I've had a hard relationship with my five year old , partly cos he is a 5 year and full on but also with lockdown and other stresses I've not coped with him well. So this week I've been looking at him differently and feeling gratitude for having such a spirited little boy , and I have noticed he has been calmer and we are  reacted better to each other.
Other than gratitude I've been saying and writing affirmations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version