Author Topic: manifesting someone out of my life  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Rosieroo17

manifesting someone out of my life
« on: January 14, 2021, 12:09:22 PM »
Hi all

can anyone advise on the loa and removing someone out of mine and my sp life. This is not a 3rd party as in an affair but just some person who is antagonizing our relationship and pretending to be a friend to my sp. i know some people may say is it nothing more but i truly trust my sp , we live and work together  so we are around each alot, he is a very loving to me and has always been and his beaviour has not changed towards me.  This person also works with us. . i started to see she was a bit toxic and unbounderied. a few others have mentioned she is like this also. there are lots of people who we get on with at work and i have no issue with his other friendships either with any gender and never have. Please don't judge i am just getting fed up and am not keen on her being around us.

I do believe in the loa and wondered if i can use it to remove her from our lives in a kind way.

Hope this makes sense.

Offline sugarsky

Re: manifesting someone out of my life
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 02:19:44 PM »
Hi Rosie

So.. LOA is real. Law of belief/law of assumption is something I follow more than law of attraction/vibration.
People think you're NUTS if you talk about it but hey.. people think you're nuts for a lot of things. ;)

That said... why don't you just tell a bitch to take a hike hahaha
Seriously though what is she doing?
Men are stupid. They don't see past dumb women.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 02:41:01 PM »
Hi Rosie

So.. LOA is real. Law of belief/law of assumption is something I follow more than law of attraction/vibration.
People think you're NUTS if you talk about it but hey.. people think you're nuts for a lot of things. ;)

I have actually told her to  back off and you know what she has not. We used to be friends as i said and she once mentioned that some of her friends have had issues with her being to friendly with their partners. She is one of these people who is very popular has tons and tons of friends   everyone is her bestie , including my sp by the way. Im trying not to focus on her and hope she moves on.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 06:31:24 PM »
Hi Rosie

I have actually told her to  back off and you know what she has not. We used to be friends as i said and she once mentioned that some of her friends have had issues with her being to friendly with their partners. She is one of these people who is very popular has tons and tons of friends   everyone is her bestie , including my sp by the way. Im trying not to focus on her and hope she moves on.

Yeah, one of those annoying girls who doesn't know how to exercise BOUNDARIES. LOL.
I understand how you feel. As annoying as it is... and obviously you've heard it a million times... just ignore her and act like it doesn't bother you. She's looking for a reaction/attention. She'll move on when she doesn't have those things ;)

As far as manifesting... what do you currently practice? which methods

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 07:17:55 PM »
Hi Rosie

Yeah, one of those annoying girls who doesn't know how to exercise BOUNDARIES. LOL.
I understand how you feel. As annoying as it is... and obviously you've heard it a million times... just ignore her and act like it doesn't bother you. She's looking for a reaction/attention. She'll move on when she doesn't have those things ;)

As far as manifesting... what do you currently practice? which methods

I've dipped in and out of loa over the years. Lately I've been doing some self love work through Louise hay , but also feeling gratude more for all the things around me . For example the last year I've had a hard relationship with my five year old , partly cos he is a 5 year and full on but also with lockdown and other stresses I've not coped with him well. So this week I've been looking at him differently and feeling gratitude for having such a spirited little boy , and I have noticed he has been calmer and we are  reacted better to each other.
Other than gratitude I've been saying and writing affirmations

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 07:56:02 PM »
Hi all

can anyone advise on the loa and removing someone out of mine and my sp life. This is not a 3rd party as in an affair but just some person who is antagonizing our relationship and pretending to be a friend to my sp. i know some people may say is it nothing more but i truly trust my sp , we live and work together  so we are around each alot, he is a very loving to me and has always been and his beaviour has not changed towards me.  This person also works with us. . i started to see she was a bit toxic and unbounderied. a few others have mentioned she is like this also. there are lots of people who we get on with at work and i have no issue with his other friendships either with any gender and never have. Please don't judge i am just getting fed up and am not keen on her being around us.

I do believe in the loa and wondered if i can use it to remove her from our lives in a kind way.

Hope this makes sense.

I am not an expert on LOA but I imagine you might be able to do that. Is there a practical way you can get rid of this person? Can you block them and ignore them?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 08:46:30 PM »
Right - exactly what Caller said.

I think with manifesting, your affirmations would center around maybe a healthy relationship with her... or... just affirm that she's calmed down and has distanced herself. Always focus on self concept and self love and center yourself throughout your day. Do you do imaginal acts?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 09:50:00 PM »

I think with manifesting, your affirmations would center around maybe a healthy relationship with her... or... just affirm that she's calmed down and has distanced herself. Always focus on self concept and self love and center yourself throughout your day. Do you do imaginal acts?

I have been asking the universe to remove her from.our lives in a kind and loving way and that she moves on.

No I've not heard of imaginal acts

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 11:52:51 PM »

I have been asking the universe to remove her from.our lives in a kind and loving way and that she moves on.

No I've not heard of imaginal acts

That’s the way to do it! Kind and loving :)
Read Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy - Neville is one of the main manifesting figures that is often taught :)

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 02:51:21 AM »
Sunny Hostin from the View wrote in her autobiography about a spell her psychic mother told her about. It’s harmless but what it does is remove someone negative from your life without hurting them.

You take a piece of paper and write down the persons name. Then fold it up and put it in a piece of tin foil paper and put in the freezer. She says it works. She did it to get rid of a bad coworker at CNN and this person got a promotion that moved them away and out of her life.

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 03:34:14 AM »
i did freeze spell several times; definitely works.
but make sure the person is someone u DEFINITELY DONT WANT any connection or any contact from now on; dont do it just to freeze your hubby because he didnt wash the dishes. lol and dont do it to your mother in law because she is too nasty, it may affect your relationship with your hubby.

what i did was: write down that person's name & dob (better but without oK) at a small piece of paper, put it inside a glass container  small one is fine; then fill with water (or added some vinegar if you wanted) then i pray and throw it at the back of your freezer. just few days then bingo  ;D