Author Topic: Is it only me that this happens to?  (Read 5220 times)

Offline Gigi777

Is it only me that this happens to?
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:48:35 AM »
Just wondering if I’m the only one that checks out reviews for a new reader and somehow only sees positive ones and rave reviews only to have a reading and the only after  seem to find the pages with the “don’t bother... worst reader.... wrong wrong wrong” reviews?  :-\

Offline Oisin16

Re: Is it only me that this happens to?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 04:53:48 AM »
Just wondering if I’m the only one that checks out reviews for a new reader and somehow only sees positive ones and rave reviews only to have a reading and the only after  seem to find the pages with the “don’t bother... worst reader.... wrong wrong wrong” reviews?  :-\
That used to happen to me in 2019 in my big binge, I was checking the forum all the time I tried the new reader everyone was talking about then in 2 weeks or less people realizing that new reader is a scam or only good for present. Now I don’t know why I check the forum, I’m not going to red cause all of the failed me

Offline lala36

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 08:15:00 AM »
Happened me as well, I tried some based on reviews here and nothing has come to pass and now people are saying they're scammers, all the money wasted and hopes crushed it's heartbreaking

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 11:50:29 PM »
It is an interesting thing, isn’t it? I notice a lot of threads for any particular advisor start out really positive and then all the sudden go negative

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 02:10:34 PM »
Most of the raved psychics on here I have never tried. But be aware that unscrupulous phone lines, e.g: California Psychics, Keen, Michelle Knight etc only post positive reviews despite the dross they recruit.

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 07:32:40 PM »
I agree. those who paid loads and loads of money need to have the basic right to post honest reviews without fear of being hounded. Etsy + Fiverr are equally as bad.

I still feel, for some reason, the more money made with these sites/readers, the worse they become. Perhaps it's not meant to be a money making machine.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 02:44:21 AM »
@ Waterfall.   I think that you've never had a reading.  I believe that you repeatedly lie and say horribly negative  things in hopes of getting us to stop getting readings because you think by doing so you are doing the Lords work. Your unholy act of  cloaking yourself behind multiple accounts in order to spread “the word” shows the depth of your dark trickery.  I do not recall you offering any positive reviews, rather you seem to be only capable of  offering  dark and fear mongering  observations akin to someone who walks hand in hand with the Dark Lord.  I am not religious but I think that you think you are, therefore I am going to block you because I am uncomfortable with the dark source you appear to draw from. 

I agree. those who paid loads and loads of money need to have the basic right to post honest reviews without fear of being hounded. Etsy + Fiverr are equally as bad.

I still feel, for some reason, the more money made with these sites/readers, the worse they become. Perhaps it's not meant to be a money making machine.

Censorship is essentially mind control. Doing what these scammers want ( not allowing you to write negative reviews even if you have paid 5 dollars for your reading) by blackmailing, threatening and instigating fear is psychological terrorism. Stand up for your rights and speak the truth. It is the only way to stop scammers preying on vulnerable people.

This is not about the money you paid. This is about predators feeling free to play with people's lives.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 06:38:57 AM by Live and love »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 07:15:48 AM »
Most of the raved psychics on here I have never tried. But be aware that unscrupulous phone lines, e.g: California Psychics, Keen, Michelle Knight etc only post positive reviews despite the dross they recruit.

And also they just give you a limited time to review. During that time, you don't know if your prediction will happen. When the due date comes and goes, then you are not allowed to write a review. That's why we come here :)

At least, I am sure Kasamba does not publish poor reviews and Keen deletes it. Once I put a negative review for QofC and a few days later found it gone.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »

And also they just give you a limited time to review. During that time, you don't know if your prediction will happen. When the due date comes and goes, then you are not allowed to write a review. That's why we come here :)

At least, I am sure Kasamba does not publish poor reviews and Keen deletes it. Once I put a negative review for QofC and a few days later found it gone.
Omg that is just terrible!  Do you have any idea why they removed it? 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 02:00:08 AM »

That's obvious. Platforms almost always delete negative reviews. Do you see any correlation between reviews on this forum and on the platforms?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 02:03:56 AM »

ALL platforms delete negative reviews. And the scammers will threaten you or blackmail you if you leave a negative one or will offer free readings in exchange of deleting the review LOL This is all MAFIA. It is like Terry Mitchell's page on Bitwine. It is hilarious. He states on his profile that you can go by his reviews LOL!!!!! the idiot who says that things can happen in 3 years' time is telling you to go by reviews, which are written minutes after him giving you the events and there you have the addicts saying he is accurate when they just read with him a few minutes ago!!! and of course, after 3 years you won't go back to write a review, especially because nothing he said will have happened. 3 years is a good strategy. By that time you will have forgotten you even got a reading LOL

You can check his last review that states "Amazing prediction for the future". LOL They don't know if it will happen, which it won't and leaving a review already of how amazing the prediction is.

That's true. I always record my readings or keep the transcript, so I do have readings from 2016 or so. Literally nothing came to pass (I just read with Kasamba ones at that era lol).

I read with Terry Mitchell too. His reading was absolutely BS :)) I even didn't bother myself to put a review.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 02:38:14 AM »

That's obvious. Platforms almost always delete negative reviews. Do you see any correlation between reviews on this forum and on the platforms?

I've seen plenty of negative reviews on Keen so no I  haven't noticed Keen removing them, however,  since I have not seen every good or bad review on  their platform, it's impossible for me to know either way.  I've heard that Keen removes them if someone swears or calls the advisor names.  Don't quote me on this but I recall  someone here said that its in their user agreement. Bitwine is filled with negative reviews so I doubt that they delete them, although I've noticed on California Psychics and Kasamba that the reviews are all a little too positive to be real.   I do suspect on all platforms a lot of the great reviews are left by friends of the advisors.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:24:58 AM by Live and love »

Offline lala36

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 02:18:34 PM »
Did you really go back 8 years just to find this review???

ALL platforms delete negative reviews. And the scammers will threaten you or blackmail you if you leave a negative one or will offer free readings in exchange of deleting the review LOL This is all MAFIA. It is like Terry Mitchell's page on Bitwine. It is hilarious. He states on his profile that you can go by his reviews LOL!!!!! the idiot who says that things can happen in 3 years' time is telling you to go by reviews, which are written minutes after him giving you the events and there you have the addicts saying he is accurate when they just read with him a few minutes ago!!! and of course, after 3 years you won't go back to write a review, especially because nothing he said will have happened. 3 years is a good strategy. By that time you will have forgotten you even got a reading LOL

You can check his last review that states "Amazing prediction for the future". LOL They don't know if it will happen, which it won't and leaving a review already of how amazing the prediction is.

That's true. I always record my readings or keep the transcript, so I do have readings from 2016 or so. Literally nothing came to pass (I just read with Kasamba ones at that era lol).

I read with Terry Mitchell too. His reading was absolutely BS :)) I even didn't bother myself to put a review.

You should leave a review. At least, that is the only way people get notified. Then you will get a response from Terry saying the usual "oh, you don't have patience" or "you haven't given enough time for the bloody prediction to happen" or "People tell me it takes 3 years to happen"!!!! or "you haven't read my disclaimer" LOL "people tell me, he says LOL!!!!....he doesn't even know how far he reads and he doesn't do timings, so he says BUT a few years back he was giving events that will happen in 30 days LOL!!!!!!!!!!! that is a good one for someone who doesn't know about timings. Then he changed the description of his profile stating that yes, he used to give 30 days because Bitwine required him to specify a time LOL!!!! and that he thought to throw out the 30 days to see if it worked (so clearly chancing it and misleading customers) and that then he thought to change it.

I mean, is he for real???? are there any gullible people left on Earth that see this kind of crap and still pay 85 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 10 stupid events and buy 200 or 300+ events??????

And he is so kind and likes to help people!!! That is the cherry on the cake and to show this he charges nearly double the price to customers who return (just to show appreciation, you know?).

This guy is BS as you said.
Example attached!!
One of his typical lines is: "you are the first customer to come with a negative review in 26 years". That is what he told me but as you can see from the attachment that is one of his usual comments.

By now I know he is 100% BULLSHIT

Offline lala36

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 03:13:38 PM »
Obviously but why would you bother? Why are you even on here on every thread posting about how they're all scammers, just why? There's no need to be rude either

You should leave a review. At least, that is the only way people get notified. Then you will get a response from Terry saying the usual "oh, you don't have patience" or "you haven't given enough time for the bloody prediction to happen" or "People tell me it takes 3 years to happen"!!!! or "you haven't read my disclaimer" LOL "people tell me, he says LOL!!!!....he doesn't even know how far he reads and he doesn't do timings, so he says BUT a few years back he was giving events that will happen in 30 days LOL!!!!!!!!!!! that is a good one for someone who doesn't know about timings. Then he changed the description of his profile stating that yes, he used to give 30 days because Bitwine required him to specify a time LOL!!!! and that he thought to throw out the 30 days to see if it worked (so clearly chancing it and misleading customers) and that then he thought to change it.

I mean, is he for real???? are there any gullible people left on Earth that see this kind of crap and still pay 85 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 10 stupid events and buy 200 or 300+ events??????

And he is so kind and likes to help people!!! That is the cherry on the cake and to show this he charges nearly double the price to customers who return (just to show appreciation, you know?).

Example attached!!
One of his typical lines is: "you are the first customer to come with a negative review in 26 years". That is what he told me but as you can see from the attachment that is one of his usual comments.

A very simple task. You go to his reviews and you start reading by the last ones instead of the first ones!!!
No much of a brain needed to think of this!!! As if I read all his reviews

Offline lala36

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2021, 03:30:59 PM »
Again with the rudeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously but why would you bother? Why are you even on here on every thread posting about how they're all scammers, just why? There's no need to be rude either

Example attached!!

A very simple task. You go to his reviews and you start reading by the last ones instead of the first ones!!!
No much of a brain needed to think of this!!! As if I read all his reviews

I am here because I am free to be here and to post here. If you don't think so well, that is your opinion. I can speak the truth about whomever I want. Thank you for understanding that there is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is not like Twitter censoring people who don't agree with the globalists. Not yet.

Is there a disclaimer here that states that people cannot call scammers by their name???? Ok, good.

anything