Author Topic: California Psychics/ Abrielle  (Read 21150 times)

Offline koko

California Psychics/ Abrielle
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:11:19 AM »
Hi Everyone
I'm a new member, but have been reading these posts for some time.I connect have been getting readings for over a year, mainly with CP.
I didn't connect with most of the readers, thought they were very general, or giving "fairy tale" outcomes. The reader I did have some confidence in is Abrielle. I found her to be professional, and she seemed to be honest, and have integrity. Many times she described situations which I found later to be accurate, but her long term prediction has not yet come to be
I'm just wondering if others here have had good luck with her. I would love to know if you agree that she seems to be an honest reader and if any of you received anything but positive predictions from her.
I very much appreciate having this forum to go to, and like a lot of you it allows me to cut down on the readings.
I am always so happy when someone here has a positive prediction come true!
Koko

Offline guesswho

Re: California Psychics/ Abrielle
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:23 AM »
Hi Koko!  Welcome.

Well, I LOVED Abrielle for the longest and I still kinda do.  I believe she is definitely a genuine psychic.  For years she was spot on with me as far as contact (contact for jobs, exes coming back, first dates).  She was great for me from 2009 - mid 2011.  I think she is real and doesn't try to keep you on the phone or string you along.  She's also honest without being harsh.  I would ask her does my ex want me back and she would say "No, he doesn't want you right now, but he will in three weeks." and she'd be right!

I used to stick with her and not have to call anyone else because I could count on her dates and predictions.  She was also an excellent empath and remote viewer.  She could see little habits my guy had that were very unique to him.  When I broke up with a guy she told me word for word what he would say when we would reconcile.  My jaw dropped when we were face to face and he repeated those exact words.

Oh, those were the days!   :'(

Offline koko

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 01:14:57 AM »
Guesswho
Thank you  so much for your feedback. Am I to assume that she no longer works for you, or that her predictions did not unfold as she
had told you?
I don't know what to think anymore. My sm had a sudden change of heart, and yet Abrielle stills sees the same outcome for us. Sees us walking hand in hand, reading in front of the fireplace etc. I begged her to give me the truth,and yet she sticks to her story.  Sometimes I think I am crazy for believing any of this haha 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 01:20:51 AM »
I hate to be a debbie downer but nothing Abrielle told me ever happened. I think maybe a few dates for contact. Nothing else  :( I probably read with her 4-5 times 2 years ago

Offline koko

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 01:34:59 AM »
Thanks Positive! I appreciate hearing everyone's experiences. Maybe I will stop calling her so much. I just get so confused, because
she really seems to know what she's talking about.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 02:47:02 AM »
Hi, Koko

I've had good experiences with Abrielle.  I posted about her under Psychic Readings That Came True/Prediction that came true.  She was right on with her remote viewing for me and her timing was great about contact for my SM and I.  If she was off, it was only about a week and with psychics, that is really good.  I have had my SM verify what she told me word for word.   I still talk to her from time to time. 

Offline koko

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 02:59:44 AM »
Thanks Elaan
Do you remember if Abrielle ever told you anything you didn't want to hear? Also did her final predictions pan out?

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 03:45:23 AM »
Elaan, I'm glad Abrielle was correct with you and Koko.

I use to call her all the time, she even asked me did my (SM) call me a "Pet" name. I later found out that she has picked up the actual name for some people. However NONE of her predictions came true for me. NONE of her timeframes came true either. I guess she wasn't connected to me. With California Psychics sometimes taking calls back to back like that I believe isn't necessarily a good thing b/c you may mix up the energy of the different callers. I don't know. I've had my main go to readers tell me this. They will read 2 or 3 people then take a break, and then read again. I'm not saying this works for all psychics, but I notice the really good ones for me are ones that don't do readings all day everyday.

I haven't called California Psychics since last year. I still have a lot of predictions out with them, that I'm not counting on happening, but hey who knows if they do or don't I will be alright,

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 06:38:03 PM »
I read with her three times, Oct and Dec 2010

She first said in October we'd be back in Nov/Dec.

She said in December that there was no other woman in his life and that I was the only woman for him. I later found out he was having an affair with someone during this time. She saw us being happy together in Jan-Feb 2011. Well I had a great NYD with him, but that was the end of that.

I found her very nice to talk to but nothing happened, even over a year later.

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 09:34:56 PM »
Koko - there are people who love Abrielle so maybe I just didn't click with her. I did like her and loved reading with her but once I noticed her stuff wasn't happening I moved on......

PT

Offline koko

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 12:13:30 AM »
Positive-

Thanks for your kind words. I'ts just confusing because she read the people in question perfectly and described the situation and I just thought that with that connection her predictions would also be accurate, because unless I'm less able to judge people than I thought  I do think she is honest and wouldn't string people along. Also, the question I always have is if they are actually seeing images of time spent together,etc, where do those images come from if they aren't going to happen at some point?

KoKo

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 12:48:01 AM »
Koko - I agree. Abrielle saw images of my very ex-SM and I having "movie night" at my house. She described the couch, the popcorn, the everything. It makes me so sad to think about it because we never even reconciled. Maybe he is having popcorn movie night with his current girlfriend :(

Offline koko

Re:ded California Psychics/ Abrielle
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:28 AM »
Positive- I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Abrielle described a scene for me in which my SM and I were sitting by the fireplace reading, which is something I love to do!She told me what types of books we would be reading, and was accurate! She also always "heard" the words "romantic dinner" from her guides, and even after this person told me that he is so "wounded from his past that he doesn't think he even wants an intimate relationship, she was still getting those words, which of course, makes me continue to be hopeful and think that he can get help and get better! I can't believe I trusted her!

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 01:40:56 AM »
I think the images are sometimes regarding other people and not necessarily "us" or it could be "us" and someone else. I've had that happen. Where the reading was reversed or was the other party  instead of me.

jen80

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 01:38:07 AM »
Read with abrielle and she said something that wasn't true at all and when I caught her on that she tried to rephrase it. Anyway her prediction did not pan out. Read with her once and that was plenty enough.