Author Topic: Silvana Leone  (Read 3665 times)

Offline celiiyap

Silvana Leone
« on: January 06, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »
Anyone read with her? Hb POI's personality and future predictions?

Offline celiiyap

Re: Silvana Leone
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 08:33:01 PM »
Bump

No one read with her yet?

Offline calista

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 08:40:28 PM »
She is fake and makes up crap like most of the others at Keen

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 04:06:22 PM »
Anyone else read with her?

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 01:33:22 AM »
I have read with her a lot and she is actually pretty good.  I have been talking with her off and on since 2008.  In 2008 she absolutely nailed a prediction that no one else got right.  It was about my career and not about love.  I don't want to tell too much personal information but what she told....well, there was just no way to pull that prediction out of a hat.  It was specific.  It had to do with the sale of a business.  About two weeks ago she told me business was about to pick up and she was correct.

When you are asking about a POI or personality traits she is dead-on accurate.  She is expensive and she does talk a bit slowly, but she is worth it on important questions.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 07:17:39 PM »
I think this woman is super nice. However when I called her about my POI, who I wasn't in contact with at the time .. for months.. she read him as being super friend-like and casual, and him not "going for it" the way he should. And she said, if he doesn't step up.. I need to peace the heck out.

Very wrong.

I hope she does work for others though

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 11:33:41 PM »
Sugar - so you were asking about somebody that is not around you anymore and she read the person as being around but not stepping up?  She works for me but the price is just a bit steep. 

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 12:22:59 AM »
Sugar - so you were asking about somebody that is not around you anymore and she read the person as being around but not stepping up?  She works for me but the price is just a bit steep.

Yep you got it.. and explained it much better than I did in my comment above LOL sorry that was confusing.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 11:11:57 PM »
I just had a recent reading with her to figure out my feelings between two guys and I think she's fake.

POI #1: This was a guy who I've known for years but the feelings I have for him came out of nowhere. It seems liked she was saying random things to see what sticks and nothing she said really resonated. For example, he's a really straight forward person and super fun and outgoing but she claimed he was two faced and wishy washy which isn't the case at all. I also asked her a question about him and she couldn't even answer it but was going off topic or in circles about him being "two faced".

POI #2: This is my on and off boyfriend of five years. She told me that she sees that he doesn't know what he wants and that his feelings about me are confused. First of all, she couldn't be more wrong. A couple months ago my boyfriend asked me if I wanted to move in with him....I was the one who said no and that I wasn't ready just yet (long story). My boyfriend wasn't mad and understood my reasons for it and the relationship hasn't gone downhill because I said I wasn't ready. If anything he's trying harder to be more present.

anything