Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Uma

(1/4) > >>

Lala123:
Has anyone read with her? She has rave reviews on CP and is newer... I’ve been trying to read with her but it’s been very hard getting in her queue..

Lala123:
Anyone?
Her reviews are so good so I tried to get a reading and finally was able to through the messaging feature on the app... it was almost toooo positive so i'm wondering if that's why she gets such good reviews. She has more reviews than most psychics on there so i'm curious if anyone here tried her and if she was actually right.

littlepinkcat:
I was wondering the same thing, I just kept the profile open to eventually read with her. Couldn't find anything about her on the net, she must not have an outside site.

Joy:
She is not that new. I had 3 readings with her before there was a full queue, i.e. when she started.

She is really super nice and she does have a gift (she is not a cold reader). I could confirm some of the things she said. Now, having said that, no prediction she gave me panned out (not that she gave much of a prediction anyway), the present was not all as she presented it (I knew for a fact of certain not-so-positive things, while what she gave me was rather peachy).

The first reading was best in terms of reading my energy, someone else's energy, and the present situation. The next two were nothing much really. I never felt the need to call her again.

Perhaps it is just me and she is better for others or perhaps she became better.

skyline:

--- Quote from: Lala123 on January 22, 2021, 11:26:50 PM ---Anyone?
Her reviews are so good so I tried to get a reading and finally was able to through the messaging feature on the app...

--- End quote ---

I am new to CP and have never seen a bad review for any psychic.

They must delete bad reviews?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version