Author Topic: Uma  (Read 9129 times)

Offline Lala123

Uma
« on: January 04, 2021, 11:32:30 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She has rave reviews on CP and is newer... I’ve been trying to read with her but it’s been very hard getting in her queue..

Offline Lala123

Re: Uma
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 11:26:50 PM »
Anyone?
Her reviews are so good so I tried to get a reading and finally was able to through the messaging feature on the app... it was almost toooo positive so i'm wondering if that's why she gets such good reviews. She has more reviews than most psychics on there so i'm curious if anyone here tried her and if she was actually right.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 03:39:19 PM »
I was wondering the same thing, I just kept the profile open to eventually read with her. Couldn't find anything about her on the net, she must not have an outside site.

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 02:30:55 AM »
She is not that new. I had 3 readings with her before there was a full queue, i.e. when she started.

She is really super nice and she does have a gift (she is not a cold reader). I could confirm some of the things she said. Now, having said that, no prediction she gave me panned out (not that she gave much of a prediction anyway), the present was not all as she presented it (I knew for a fact of certain not-so-positive things, while what she gave me was rather peachy).

The first reading was best in terms of reading my energy, someone else's energy, and the present situation. The next two were nothing much really. I never felt the need to call her again.

Perhaps it is just me and she is better for others or perhaps she became better.

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:54:11 PM »
Anyone?
Her reviews are so good so I tried to get a reading and finally was able to through the messaging feature on the app...

I am new to CP and have never seen a bad review for any psychic.

They must delete bad reviews?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 08:05:19 PM »
Anyone?
Her reviews are so good so I tried to get a reading and finally was able to through the messaging feature on the app...

I am new to CP and have never seen a bad review for any psychic.

They must delete bad reviews?
Negative reviews never make it past their review team.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 09:32:42 PM »
I've seen several in recent months that were not entirely flattering. I had to leave a not very nice one recently on a profile and I hated to do it, but that person just plain was a ripoff.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 04:48:44 AM »
Yeah she got the outcome on my job correct and correct on the timeline on a job offer.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:36:41 AM »
She was correct with me regarding a contact prediction, howevr it was a negative experience, not positive.  She said we would reconcile within two weeks, well we ended up breaking up in two weeks, so she saw the contact but got the outcome flipped.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 04:16:39 PM »
She was correct with me regarding a contact prediction, howevr it was a negative experience, not positive.  She said we would reconcile within two weeks, well we ended up breaking up in two weeks, so she saw the contact but got the outcome flipped.

Do you think she may have been seeing another energy and not the one you asked? Or reconciliation maybe later...

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 04:21:47 AM »
I don't think she mixed energies - she did say by march we would be in a fully committed relationship again, but also said we would go on our trip in February which is next week and canceled.  If we do reconcile by the spring, I will come back and post but not holding my breathe.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2024, 08:48:10 PM »
I don't think she mixed energies - she did say by march we would be in a fully committed relationship again, but also said we would go on our trip in February which is next week and canceled.  If we do reconcile by the spring, I will come back and post but not holding my breathe.

Sorry.. maybe readers do read certain people better. She's been the most accurate for me.. reading last month said director position coming in and two days ago I was approached to submit a form for a director position. While a friend of mine feels like she's not connecting with her.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2024, 03:42:33 AM »
I read with her last February while I was temping at my job and she correctly told me they would take me on in March and it would be a "game changer" and a "life saver" if I stayed. I thought at first she was cold reading, but decided to pass on several jobs in the next few months because of her tone. I hate call centers but that piece of advice saved my life multiple times starting in June. Having company insurance and a boss who helped me to get FMLA approval before I was eligible very literally saved my life. I'm in the hospital now being treated for blood clots, liver damage and a blood disorder and she also headed me up about that. She is worth the money! THANK YOU UMA.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 09:08:47 PM »
Has Uma ever given anyone a negative prediction.  I read with her again and she said me and my POI are soulmates.  Wondering if she’s ever given anyone bad news.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2024, 07:26:36 PM »
Has Uma ever given anyone a negative prediction.  I read with her again and she said me and my POI are soulmates.  Wondering if she’s ever given anyone bad news.

She has given me negative predictions in the past.. both careers/jobs and relationships.. I've been reading with her because she's been accurate compared to a lot and used the service for 5 years.
I just think that readers see things and some does eventually will happen outside of the timeline they've given.. and some things are a missed cus they can't every detail correct..