Author Topic: Help!!!! I tested out the psychic and this happened  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Angel2393

Help!!!! I tested out the psychic and this happened
« on: February 05, 2021, 03:33:55 PM »
Okay so I been getting readings on keen from MAA avatara for 4+ months now. I just always ask how POI feels and she will tell me. It really seemed accurate. However today I decided to ask about my ex who contacts me everyday and is very much in love and obsessed with me. I decided to ask her how he felt. She said

He sees you as a friend and has boundaries with you. He feels your energy too strongly and doesn’t like women to pursue him.

............ I know that’s complete BS. so I guess I can scratch off everything she said about my POI?!?!

Offline sugarsky

Re: Help!!!! I tested out the psychic and this happened
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 03:47:25 PM »
What was she saying in previous reads?

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »
How much my POI loves me and misses me. But then when I asked about my ex who I know loves me. She said he likes me as friend. So I’m
Assuming she’s not right

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 04:00:15 PM »
How much my POI loves me and misses me. But then when I asked about my ex who I know loves me. She said he likes me as friend. So I’m
Assuming she’s not right

Was your POI the ex you were asking her about in the first readings?
And did she know it was an ex you were talking about?

Is there another ex around you? any possibility she is picking up on two people?

Just trying to get the details ;)

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 04:58:43 PM »
No my POI and ex are two separate people.

She says my POI loves me all the time. But I find it hard to believe so I wanted to test how accurate she was. So I asked about my x because I know he loves me. And she said he just likes me as a friend and has boundaries ..

Meaning she is wrong lol

Offline Candy

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 05:01:41 PM »
Do you feel that when she read for your POI that she was saying things you wanted to hear? Did she provide specific details you can validate? When she read about your ex, would she have remembered your previous reading and wanted to reconcile the two readings — if she had said your POI loves you then the ex must be a friend to allow room for you to be with the POI?

Okay so I been getting readings on keen from MAA avatara for 4+ months now. I just always ask how POI feels and she will tell me. It really seemed accurate. However today I decided to ask about my ex who contacts me everyday and is very much in love and obsessed with me. I decided to ask her how he felt. She said

He sees you as a friend and has boundaries with you. He feels your energy too strongly and doesn’t like women to pursue him.

............ I know that’s complete BS. so I guess I can scratch off everything she said about my POI?!?!

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 09:32:31 PM »
My poi and I haven’t spoken for over 6 months.  However I wrote him a message in novemeber about something. I asked the psychic how he felt about the message and she said he was sad and did not want to talk to anyone. Which would be the response I expected. However it just threw me off about my ex because I very much know he’s in love with me

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 12:40:47 AM »
Sounds like she mixed the two of them up.  :( :-\

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 01:39:44 AM »

I would say you already know the answer to your question. Follow your gut, it’s always right.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 01:43:44 PM »
Yeah all the psychics are clearly very very wrong

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 10:50:22 PM »
So I’ve seen you post on multiple threads that they’ve all gotten your ex’s feelings wrong for you. That he just wants to be friends.  I would argue that that is true since you don’t want anything more and it kinda seems like he still wants to be in your life. That he wants to at least be friends with you. Or that he’s accepted the fact that it will never be more than friends.

I could be way off but it seems as though you’re still in contact with him and you know he’s in love with you.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 11:02:54 PM »
Thank you for this view point. I was thinking this too but I asked for his feelings. Wouldn’t they pick up his and not mine?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 11:19:48 PM »
But that’s what I’m saying...even if he’s in love with you maybe he’s decided that if he can’t be with you he wants to at least be friends with you.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 11:38:05 PM »
True. But then she said “he feels like your energy is too much and he likes women that do not pursue him”

... I just find it odd that she didn’t pick up that he has love for me or that he’s obsessive. It just makes me upset bc she really seemed on point with my Poi who I been asking about