Author Topic: End of covid  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Blueberry

End of covid
« on: January 04, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »
When will this nightmare end? Did psychics make any predictions about when we will be back to normal? Or at least have less restrictions. Please share

Offline Apalm831

Re: End of covid
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 07:47:05 PM »
Kisha said I would return to work in the summer, specifically 8 months from October, I guess that's June. Last year, she said it wouldn't go away anytime soon and that it would slow down and then ramp back up in the fall and winter months, which seems to be accurate. Personally, I prefer working from home much more and I'm not looking back to returning to the office but I know that's not how everyone else feels so...

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:32:30 AM »
one tarot reader told me March, we can travel.
so we will see.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 06:26:52 AM »
Doubt it.  I’ve been told 2022 before there’s freedom and 2023 before it’s gone.

It’s not going anywhere this year

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 01:39:41 PM »
It is a virus and will never be completely gone, just under control.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 02:56:31 PM »
For what it’s worth, I’ve been reading about the 1918 Flu and Polio, to get a sense of how long it takes for a global disease/pandemic to die down. I’ve been wondering when we get back to “normalish” so doing this nerdy (and depressing) reading in my spare time.

Hopefully this isn’t like polio, where it took generations having to be vaccinated until polio was finally wiped out. The reason it took so long was that it’s hard to vaccinate every single person on the planet.

The 1918 Flu lasted 3 years and went through 4 waves. I’m optimistic that because vaccines have been developed so quickly that it’s not going to be 2022 before we can go back to seeing people in person, hugging, and sharing meals! The thing that worries me is that until we get to some quorum of vaccination, it’s not clear whether vaccinated people could still be COVID carriers—as in, you’re vaccinated so if exposed don’t get sick but could carry the virus and transmit it to someone who hasn’t yet been infected. 😕

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 03:37:36 PM »
I am also a firm believer that life as we knew is not coming back. Another day a friend said about something and I told her things are not going back as it was. The World changed and we changed. Firms that previously didn't want employees working from home now see that this is a possibility, just one example. I believe the dynamic will change. I don't know how it will be this new normal, but it won't be as we knew.... Leanne read to me that I will travel mid year. She mentioned that this means things probably will be better.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 03:38:58 PM »
Kisha said I would return to work in the summer, specifically 8 months from October, I guess that's June. Last year, she said it wouldn't go away anytime soon and that it would slow down and then ramp back up in the fall and winter months, which seems to be accurate. Personally, I prefer working from home much more and I'm not looking back to returning to the office but I know that's not how everyone else feels so...

When I asked her in my last reading she said something similar, but she also told me that we will still live with restrictions for at least another 18 months. She mentioned some spiritual type of changes also.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »
According to Yona, I have travel this summer. I have it tentatively -mentally-planned. I can travel between my countries of citizenship/residence but that doesn't mean that covid isn't in play-I traveled last March, just as the pandemic was declared (didn't plan to but I wasn't restricted in terms of entering or exiting).

Yona saw an important work change which is now to come in on July 1st-confirmed today-first predicted in '19, and I became aware of it this past summer, and confirmed today to pass on July 1st this year.
she saw World/travel around this time *and also* a work conference event to take place face to face. there is indeed one, slated for Sept '21-but it may revert to virtual if there isn't until *some modicum of control* until then.

to be honest, I am in agreement with the 2023-, I'd say even 2025 prediction.
I don't think that we can travel as we used to in '21. we may be able to with restrictions-wearing masks, social distancing. and the conference may well happen but be hybrid.
but as I said, World will happen since I can travel between my countries of citizenship-but wearing a mask for the entire long haul flight.

in short, I knew that at least half of  a decade of our life was gone as we knew it once people were allowed to escape Wuhan. they should have been kept there, period, regardless of their citizenship or residency-this is where their precious civil liberties should have been suspended.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:42:10 AM by summertimesnow »

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 05:09:13 AM »
the reader who told me about march april (she did mention march & april) emphasised not crossing continents, so it's within asia where i am located now.
actually it made a bit of sense from what's going on.

wuhan virus is a huge lesson for human being who have been abusive to nature for TOOO LONG time.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 02:24:06 PM »
I am not trying to be a jerk and don't @ me but believing any psychic predictions of the end of this virus is like throwing a coin in a wishing well and asking for a unicorn or a millions bucks.

CDC predicts that not even half of the country will be vaccinated by summer. This is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Save your pennies, and lets go to bora bora when it all gets under control!

totally agree, not a question worth asking a psychic about   :)

anything