Author Topic: newPsychicAddicted Tally  (Read 36914 times)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: newPsychicAddicted Tally
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 12:39:11 PM »
@HighlyFavoured

Thanks for understanding Highly. Yes in the beginning I thought that I am going crazy as what was happening was completely opposite to my reality. Whenever a member of this forum said " you know that psychic knew which state I am calling from" and I was like yeah because she analyzed your accent :). I had read far too many randi articles to believe :) . But then when I called Barbara she got which state I am calling from and my accent is completely different. maybe they can see our area code. IDK but she did say some things pretty accurately.

But after talking to Syd , I am back to being hopeful skeptic. He literally did many things which fake psychics are supposed to do and I thought that if a psychic who is in the top 20 in the world is doing like this then what about the others? I felt he is playing a game of hit and miss.  I hope that I am SUPER wrong here and its just my apprehensions which are again becoming strong.He has given me a super duper positive reading and I hope he is a gifted psychic...

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
Add one more reader to my tally of positive readings  ;D ;D ;D

I again spoke to barbara4846 as I needed some dates for contact .. she said very soon....and overall prediction was that he is going to come back... the timeframe given now matches with Kisha. Although the prediction changed from the last time yet I am happy  ;D ;D ;D

Can Barbara fans tell me how soon does her "very soon" means????

blessed

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 11:05:44 PM »
@newlyPsychicAddicted...Barbara timing can be off but I know that things do happen when she sees them....however when you said that the prediction changed is this with Barbara?Also I read with Abundant Visions and I really liked her.
Has anyone read with her?Although there are some reviews about her on this forum but if someone like to share their experience that would be great.
She told me lot of stuff about the present some I can confirm and some I can't.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 11:18:47 PM »
Add one more reader to my tally of positive readings  ;D ;D ;D

I again spoke to barbara4846 as I needed some dates for contact .. she said very soon....and overall prediction was that he is going to come back... the timeframe given now matches with Kisha. Although the prediction changed from the last time yet I am happy  ;D ;D ;D

Can Barbara fans tell me how soon does her "very soon" means????

I don't know in Barbara's timeframe what soon means or "very soon"...but usually  it could mean any day now. lol Don't rack your brain about it Newly----stop it--- you are going to drive yourself insane.

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 11:20:57 PM »
yeah that is with barbara

Last time she said that divorce would happen but in the mid call she said wait I see him trying to make the marriage work in april.I was really confused Today when I called she said that I can see this guy succeed with you and she gave a time frame for reconciliation..

I honestly dont blame barbara for the change as last time I was sort of depressed and I have heard that it can affect the reading. nowadays I am more balanced so maybe readers can connect more properly.

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 11:23:44 PM »
@highly
LOL...hahaha it seems my mission to make every top psychic give me a gud outcome :)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 12:31:26 AM »
@blessed  I read with Abundant Visions today and I thought she was great.  She just asked what I wanted to focus on and she went into a lot of details about the present and the past and got them exactly right.  She gave me realistic predictions for the future.  I felt really good about her.  The reading sounded very realistic and she nailed the present and current and I didn't have to give her any information.  I guess she does tarot because I could hear her flipping through the cards.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 02:35:43 AM »
I had spoken to Abundant Visions quite a few times from April - July of last year regarding another person in my life at the time.  She was one of my go-to advisors then.  She got a few minor things correct but the overall outcome just didn't work out as she had seen it.  She's a lovely lady and so nice to talk to but I guess in hindsight, we just didn't connect.

blessed

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 02:45:20 AM »
@Gratitude was she correct about the present?or just only few things she told you were right?

blessed

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:38 AM »
@guesswho..I send you a PM..hope you get it!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 04:50:02 AM »
@blessed - I don't remember if she was very accurate about the present but I think she might have been else I wouldn't have continued to talk to her but unfortunately none of her predictions, other than 1 or 2 minor ones, panned out for me.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 05:19:09 PM »
not to stick my nose in here, but who are we talking about?????

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »
not to stick my nose in here, but who are we talking about?????
@ Cfisher - talking about Abundant Visions...

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
Gaylene! Yes, very sweet lady, picked up a few things from my past that were correct, no predictions have happened since I read with her last year in August...

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 07:41:38 PM »
Cfisher I wanted to know if you have read with clairvoyant Danielle on Keen?I got an email to try her. I see she is just $0.99 and her feedback is really great. Would like your thoughts if you have read with her.