Author Topic: Who would you choose for one last final reading on Purple Ocean?  (Read 2210 times)

Offline msavocado96

Who would you choose for one last final reading on Purple Ocean?
« on: December 31, 2020, 06:15:48 AM »
I used PO a lot back in 2018. Kinda wanna order one last reading on PO and then delete the app forever. Tonight I was going over old readings about my situation, I haven't been on the app forever and I just realized I have some unused credits for some reason :O

Readers I loved back then included truthintuitions (Chris), psychic julie, ASHTAR, psychic shelby, and danielle915 who sadly disappeared from the app and I could never find her anywhere else. I tried a lot of other ones here and there too. Tattooed Psychic was by far my worst reading on that app ever. someone I think is way over hyped is Erika....

But if you could only choose one reader on PO who would YOU choose?

I hate how readers I loved including Chris are never available anymore for video readings only pay by minute live chats. She was my all time favorite and then she switched to mainly chatting and her rates are ridiculous. like 11 dollars per minute or more sometimes which I find totally insane. I can only afford the video readings on PO but so many now only do live chats.

pfizer

Re: Who would you choose for one last final reading on Purple Ocean?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 02:23:06 PM »
i tried truthintuitions once.
very very VERY VERY confusing.
i wont try again.

I used PO a lot back in 2018. Kinda wanna order one last reading on PO and then delete the app forever. Tonight I was going over old readings about my situation, I haven't been on the app forever and I just realized I have some unused credits for some reason :O

Readers I loved back then included truthintuitions (Chris), psychic julie, ASHTAR, psychic shelby, and danielle915 who sadly disappeared from the app and I could never find her anywhere else. I tried a lot of other ones here and there too. Tattooed Psychic was by far my worst reading on that app ever. someone I think is way over hyped is Erika....

But if you could only choose one reader on PO who would YOU choose?

I hate how readers I loved including Chris are never available anymore for video readings only pay by minute live chats. She was my all time favorite and then she switched to mainly chatting and her rates are ridiculous. like 11 dollars per minute or more sometimes which I find totally insane. I can only afford the video readings on PO but so many now only do live chats.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 08:17:43 PM »
Victoria White. She has been wrong for me a number of times but has also been right. She also had said something to me about a situation I went through with a guy that he’s been through this before. It was horrible and not easily guessable. He told me after with head in his hands it was de ja vu, that he’s been through this before.

Offline Lys

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 10:27:19 PM »
I tried spiritual Elaine and I’m impressed to be honest