Author Topic: pregnancy prediction  (Read 2233 times)

Offline kandyna

pregnancy prediction
« on: December 30, 2020, 12:49:11 AM »
Have any readers predicted pregnancy for you guys for next year 2021? For some reason a couple of readers are seeing pregnancy especially in my most recent readings (nov n dec)... I am trying to see if they just saying it because of quarantine like if its there go to line... OR have any accuractly predicted a pregnancy

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: pregnancy prediction
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 01:57:32 PM »
I've always taken notes, and I can't even begin to explain every psychic kept saying Gemini and pregnancy... I thought me I have moon in Gemini and I am the one calling for the reading and my friend (who is a Gemini) just found out she is pregnant... so that is frustrating now I am second guessing everything they have been saying about POI and I.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »
I’ve only ever had one psychic say something about a pregnancy and she was very clear it wasn’t me...she said it was almost like I would have a grandparent connection to it but not quite. But that i would learn about it in October.  I have 4 kids but none married or even out of college yet so it clearly would be a possibility.  Turns out my brother is having his first kid and I found out about it in October.

I will say I do find it interesting that no one has even said a pregnancy for me in even the fairytale readings...I can’t have any more kids but you would think someone would throw it in there at some point and no one ever has.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 05:29:07 PM »
I’ve only ever had one psychic say something about a pregnancy and she was very clear it wasn’t me...she said it was almost like I would have a grandparent connection to it but not quite. But that i would learn about it in October.  I have 4 kids but none married or even out of college yet so it clearly would be a possibility.  Turns out my brother is having his first kid and I found out about it in October.

I will say I do find it interesting that no one has even said a pregnancy for me in even the fairytale readings...I can’t have any more kids but you would think someone would throw it in there at some point and no one ever has.

wow that's pretty cool! Which psychic picked up on that?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 11:13:20 PM »
Oh wow! yea alot of them are seeing pregnancy for me so Im feeling curious lol and I would love to read with someone who has oredicted pregnancy accurately

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 11:30:42 PM »

wow that's pretty cool! Which psychic picked up on that?

It was Edith on CP. I’ve only read with her the one time...I should go back and look at my notes to see if anything else has happened.

anything