Author Topic: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.  (Read 9297 times)

Offline Live and love

Re: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2020, 02:37:32 AM »
I just think “readings are for entertainment purposes only” is such a redundant statement. The vast majority of people getting readings are varying levels of ‘worried’ and not looking for entertainment and readers know this very well. I also think the true answer is that their abilities are more limited than we or they acknowledge.
I wish there was a like button .

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2020, 04:02:10 AM »
i don’t know if it’s just a matter of integrity and connecting.

for example domine candrews has said she is not able to connect with me numerous times. she never has been able to. but the reviews in this forum indicate that domine isn’t even considered very good (when i personally know she will turn away money for failure to connect).

dino has also declined to read for me before due to inability to connect. but even when he has been able to, his predictions flopped for me.

when a reader is connected, they nevertheless have no way to tell between true and false info so i currently think even good, connected readers share tons of bad info. for example, someone (serenity) was correct that POI would ask me for photos after our long estrangement but literally nothing else she said came to pass besides that. numerous dates, names, specific events and places all zilch.

Offline whatitdo

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2020, 04:14:35 PM »
Guys.

99.99% of people on Bitwine are KNOWN scammers or someone who got a pack of cards one day and is trying to make a little side hustle. The same can be said for Keen, CP, Psychic Source. Your best bet is those with their own storefronts, people who are known via word of mouth and work quietly

I don't know where you got the idea that Autumn Rivers and LeeLoo were considered the good ones??

Besides, anyone who's had any sort of success with LeeLoo has read with her off of her own site and not bitwine for what it's worth.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 04:29:31 PM »
Guys.

99.99% of people on Bitwine are KNOWN scammers or someone who got a pack of cards one day and is trying to make a little side hustle. The same can be said for Keen, CP, Psychic Source. Your best bet is those with their own storefronts, people who are known via word of mouth and work quietly

I don't know where you got the idea that Autumn Rivers and LeeLoo were considered the good ones??

Besides, anyone who's had any sort of success with LeeLoo has read with her off of her own site and not bitwine for what it's worth.

A lot of people have had success with Leeloo actually. Autumn is 50/50

Offline Anon

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2020, 06:39:07 PM »
"Your best bet is those with their own storefronts, people who are known via word of mouth and work quietly."

Spot On! They are hard to find tho. From experience, the most accurate for me was actually those who either charged a small, nominal amount, or were free. The most expensive, unfortunately, were not accurate. Certainly not on phonelines.

Offline court1130

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2020, 09:09:45 PM »
"Your best bet is those with their own storefronts, people who are known via word of mouth and work quietly."

Spot On! They are hard to find tho. From experience, the most accurate for me was actually those who either charged a small, nominal amount, or were free. The most expensive, unfortunately, were not accurate. Certainly not on phonelines.

Agreed! ❤️

Offline court1130

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2020, 09:11:56 PM »
@Anon you’re absolutely right!! I hate those $38/min readers 🙄. I used to think those would be the best and I quickly learned no those are usually the fakes looking for a quick buck.

Exactly and it's unethical, too! It's quite startling how anyone could justify those high rates. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2020, 12:54:18 AM »
@Anon you’re absolutely right!! I hate those $38/min readers 🙄. I used to think those would be the best and I quickly learned no those are usually the fakes looking for a quick buck.

Exactly and it's unethical, too! It's quite startling how anyone could justify those high rates. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah the few I’ve found to be most spot on (with present, at least) are a fraction of the cost as the pricier advisors. I’ve spoken with a couple of newer ones who’ve gone into so much more detail at a reasonable rate. Every time I’ve talked to the more expensive ones I haven’t felt that it’s been worth the money.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2020, 06:31:13 AM »
I hope this is a lesson for your friend to not go to psychics again.  How embarrassing they got played like that, by the psychics  and the catfish

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2021, 05:38:22 AM »
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well! Just want to share a quick story about a friend of mine. She started talking to psychics about six months ago when she met a guy online. She fell really hard for him even though I as her friend noticed major red flags. She spoke to a ton of Bitwine psychics, including Leeloo, but mainly Autumn Rivers. They ALL assured her that this guy was “the one” and that they would soon meet. They went into detail about his feelings for her and thought process over months of readings. They were all VERY wrong. It turns out that this guy doesn’t even exist. It was a con artist scamming her for money and giving her completely false information. I am curious... who could these readers have been picking up on? When her friends were advising her to run these people kept assuring her that he was a great guy who would marry and have children with her. It’s alarming how off they were.

These people don't actually see anything. Best to save your money and live your life.

anything