Author Topic: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.  (Read 9301 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Re: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2020, 01:48:00 AM »
Phantomenal, Did Angel Reading and Ari say the same thing too?

I’m not certain whether or not she has chatted with those two. Autumn Rivers was the main one she consistently spoke to.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2020, 02:29:17 AM »
over 20 years ago i had one predict a relationship, described him to a tee. But never picked up that he was abusive af.   What i have come to realize is one of a few things, some things we aren't meant to know certain things, they are part of our life lesson and we must go through, so the info wouldn't be presented to a psychic. Yes, they could be reading your energy instead, but i doubt that. I'm more inclined to believe that the person they are reading believes their lies as fact that they can be masked, some people know how to shield their energy from being read, some may not even know how to do it. And people with addictions or mental illness are hard to read because in the moment they can believe what they feel is true and that can change the next day.   Its okay to look to a reader for guidance, but any man who asks for money should raise red flags, there are some behaviours we don't need a psychic to tell us if they are scammers.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2020, 02:47:18 AM »
The scammer gave my friend a false name and birth date so the information she provided the readers was a complete lie. There were no authentic mutual feelings that these psychics could have picked up on yet they all said he was a good guy with a painful past who loved her. She had a reading with Oscar Aguilar too a while back. He also originally said this guy was “the one” but in a reading with him a few weeks later he flip flopped and said it was actually a different guy who she’d also meet online. She talked to many psychics but the ones who stood out to me were Leeloo and Autumn due to their respected reputations. None of them detected any red flags about his character.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2020, 03:02:02 AM »
I find it hard for anyone to have feelings for someone they have never met in person.   I don't think it is real. They are in love with idea of a new love. Maybe the readers were picking up on someone they have not met yet.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2020, 03:14:20 AM »
I find it hard for anyone to have feelings for someone they have never met in person.   I don't think it is real. They are in love with idea of a new love. Maybe the readers were picking up on someone they have not met yet.

This was someone who was communicating with her via phone/text for six months... he also sent videos and pictures. He made a fake ID and military tags to dupe her. It was a very elaborate and skilled scam. She was naive, yes. When you fall for someone though as they say, love is blind. I mentioned earlier too that these psychics elaborated on the false narrative that the scammer was giving her. It was very specific things that were bogus. 

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2020, 03:53:49 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone!

So I haven't had a reading in while, because for me, I've learned that even though some psychics can pick up little things, or small predictions come to pass, they are off on the bigger picture. But I do have two separate stories related to online dating and online dating scams that are related to what the original poster had written.

I used to read with a reader once in a while about my POI, who was an ex. And during our readings (about a year ago-Dec 2019 to early 2020, she kept picking up this new guy-she described his occupation and what not. Well things didn't work out with my POI, so I decided to give online dating a shot. I wound up meeting this new guy she described and I would get readings about him. My logical brain thought to get readings on this new guy since this reader was able to pick him up. This reader never told me this new guy was the one, but made it seem like something would happen. The more I read with her, the more she was unsure about this guy-she thought the potential for a relationship was there, but thought he was hiding something. So I read with other readers about this guy, and most of them said he's holding back, but there is potential there and things could work out. Well nothing every happened with this guy-we spoke for a few months on and off and he kept saying how he wanted to be together and all that, but he disappeared one day and I never heard from him since. It's funny though, bc when I would read with this reader about this new guy, she was seeing another guy too and described him by his age and job too. I wound up meeting this guy online as well, and even though he "checked all the boxes," I just wasn't attracted to him and didn't pursue it further.

I find it interesting how this reader could pick up all these guys I'd meet, and it never amounted to anything. I always thought if these readers pick up on these guys it must be significant enough to turn into something, but for me it didn't work out like that. And it reiterates how they can pick up small things, but are off on the bigger picture.

Also, I have found that thee are some online scammers these days. I have since deleted the dating apps, but recently I was a potential victim of an online scam. I was talking to a guy I met on a dating app, and things weren't adding up and things seemed off. So one day I decided to google it, and found out that this was a popular scam, and everything that came up in the google search, this person was telling me. He never asked me for money, and if he did, I wouldn't give it to him anyway.But I feel like if I kept talking to him, that he eventually would.

The funny part is that when I would call these readers about the original guy I met online, when I would say we met online, many of them would quickly ask if I sent him money. So I guess these scams are common

pfizer

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2020, 05:15:18 AM »
readings are truly for entertainment purposes...

im glad 95% of my reading was\is about business

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2020, 06:44:50 AM »
The scammer told my friend that he was deployed overseas in the military and that’s why he had to delay meeting her in person *eye roll...* Leeloo told her that she saw them meeting this month and it would go well. It’s very interesting that not one of the psychics my friend spoke to, many several times, never saw this ending badly. It was all positive.

Offline Anon

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »
"readings are truly for entertainment purposes..." But should come with a health warning. Particularly if the results will be damaging, as it is here.  :'(

Offline court1130

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2020, 05:49:27 PM »
over 20 years ago i had one predict a relationship, described him to a tee. But never picked up that he was abusive af.   What i have come to realize is one of a few things, some things we aren't meant to know certain things, they are part of our life lesson and we must go through, so the info wouldn't be presented to a psychic. Yes, they could be reading your energy instead, but i doubt that. I'm more inclined to believe that the person they are reading believes their lies as fact that they can be masked, some people know how to shield their energy from being read, some may not even know how to do it. And people with addictions or mental illness are hard to read because in the moment they can believe what they feel is true and that can change the next day.   Its okay to look to a reader for guidance, but any man who asks for money should raise red flags, there are some behaviours we don't need a psychic to tell us if they are scammers.

I agree with all of this. I asked questions during my readings and was never presented with a clear cut answer. I can get on board with the universe blocking answers to these questions to encourage us to figure things out for ourselves and follow our own intuition. Boston also brought up a valid point, as well. People have gotten readings where the person asks about a specific POI and the reader has consistently picked up on a future energy that was not yet present. I think Sparkles actually had this happen at one point, if I'm not mistaken. It is also very possible, as I mentioned earlier, that they were feeding off of your friends energy. You did mention that she was super into this guy so it is definitely possible they were picking up on her instead and just relaying her own feelings, thoughts, etc. Mental illness can most definitely play a factor in these readings, too. I mean, we can speculate pretty much anything with these readers and that's where we need to use our own intuition and also take the things they say with a HUGE grain of salt. Readings are intended for entertainment purposes only, but we tend to get them when we're at our most vulnerable and hang on to every word with hope that everything the reader is saying is true. So, I really can empathize with the pain your friend must have felt after finding out the truth about this guy.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 06:03:09 PM by court1130 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2020, 06:31:00 PM »
I just think “readings are for entertainment purposes only” is such a redundant statement. The vast majority of people getting readings are varying levels of ‘worried’ and not looking for entertainment and readers know this very well. I also think the true answer is that their abilities are more limited than we or they acknowledge.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2020, 06:59:39 PM »
I just think “readings are for entertainment purposes only” is such a redundant statement. The vast majority of people getting readings are varying levels of ‘worried’ and not looking for entertainment and readers know this very well. I also think the true answer is that their abilities are more limited than we or they acknowledge.
💯 agree.

Offline Anon

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »
If we look at the extortionate costs of phone lines - enough to pay a Lawyers bill, that statement does not justify the high costs, particularly when the end result is so very damaging. Most of us can't afford these bills.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2020, 07:24:21 PM »
i’m definitely guilty of leaving (many) great reviews after hearing simple, general things that applied in my situation. i think that many readers get thousands of good reviews and come to believe their BS guesses off the top of their head are genuine abilities. innocent mistake when everyone seems happy with your work.

pfizer

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2020, 02:18:10 AM »
i completely agreed their ability is very limited andvwe shouldn't expect them to tell us how when why, even they do we really should add a lot of salt

we must take control of life ourselves