Author Topic: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.  (Read 9373 times)

Offline Phantomenal

POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:54:49 PM »
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well! Just want to share a quick story about a friend of mine. She started talking to psychics about six months ago when she met a guy online. She fell really hard for him even though I as her friend noticed major red flags. She spoke to a ton of Bitwine psychics, including Leeloo, but mainly Autumn Rivers. They ALL assured her that this guy was “the one” and that they would soon meet. They went into detail about his feelings for her and thought process over months of readings. They were all VERY wrong. It turns out that this guy doesn’t even exist. It was a con artist scamming her for money and giving her completely false information. I am curious... who could these readers have been picking up on? When her friends were advising her to run these people kept assuring her that he was a great guy who would marry and have children with her. It’s alarming how off they were.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 02:58:13 PM by Phantomenal »

Offline marciamia

Re: POI Turned Out To Be Con Artist And Nobody Saw.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 04:38:40 PM »
Something like this happened to me, except he wasn’t a con, just a complete man-whore. Out of everyone I read with, I think only maybe one or two picked this up, but I of course had my rose-tinted glasses on.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 05:26:58 PM »
sometimes i think psychics might be reading us. does that make sense in this case??

another option is that psychics are just way off in general but they say things vague enough that seem to fit.

phantomenal, what do you think it was?

Offline Anon

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 05:30:46 PM »
Online love scams seems to be on the rise. I wonder whether, after she learned of the scam artist, the psychics would then realise that he's a fraud. Shouldn't make a difference tho, they should be able to pick up his character.

Offline court1130

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 06:04:30 PM »
Phantomenal, that is both horrifying yet unsurprising. It really does put a damper on things and also reinforces the probability of readers picking up on our thoughts and feelings. 😞
On a lighter note, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »
Is it really possible that psychics are just picking up on our own thoughts and feelings rather than POIs ? So discouraging 😣

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
Thank you all so much for chiming in and Merry Christmas! If they do only pick up on one individual’s thoughts/energy then they should not be claiming to connect. Leeloo even went so far as to imply that my friend and her POI knew each other in a past life. My friend believed it hook, line, and sinker. I saw such obvious red flags about this guy that most people would have agreed with too. Unfortunately, since she was being so misled by these advisors my warnings fell on deaf ears. It actually shocks me that even as human beings these psychics didn’t simply use common sense to realize that he was scamming her. The facts my friend shared with them were what I noted as warning signs immediately. I’m very hesitant to put too much stock into my readings now. I’ve noticed that often times when a third party is involved with your POI these psychics give positive, happy endings. My friend was told by 99% of the plethora of advisors she spoke to that a fairytale ending was on the horizon. Instead she ended up heartbroken and a victim of fraud. She can never have the time back that she wasted believing she’d end up with someone who doesn’t even exist.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:36:12 PM by Phantomenal »

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2020, 08:31:50 PM »
Is it really possible that psychics are just picking up on our own thoughts and feelings rather than POIs ? So discouraging 😣

I think so and quite a lot of them as well and its awful because it reinforces our expectations and we keep calling and are totally set up for a fall.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2020, 09:25:18 PM »
Thank you all so much for chiming in and Merry Christmas! If they do only pick up on one individual’s thoughts/energy then they should not be claiming to connect. Leeloo even went so far as to imply that my friend and her POI knew each other in a past life. My friend believed it hook, line, and sinker. I saw such obvious red flags about this guy that most people would have agreed with too. Unfortunately, since she was being so misled by these advisors my warnings fell on deaf ears. It actually shocks me that even as human beings these psychics didn’t simply use common sense to realize that he was scamming her. The facts my friend shared with them were what I noted as warning signs immediately. I’m very hesitant to put too much stock into my readings now. I’ve noticed that often times when a third party is involved with your POI these psychics give positive, happy endings. My friend was told by 99% of the plethora of advisors she spoke to that a fairytale ending was on the horizon. Instead she ended up heartbroken and a victim of fraud. She can never have the time back that she wasted believing she’d end up with someone who doesn’t even exist.

I’m so sorry to hear that happened to your friend :( can’t be easy. My reading with Leeloo makes sense now though.. I read with her when I was feeling down recently and got a really negative reading so I guess she was picking up on my fears. Now I don’t know who to even trust anymore lol

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2020, 09:56:30 PM »
I should also note that these psychics elaborated off of information my friend gave them.
For example, the scammer told my friend that his wife passed away and that he had two children. My friend shared this information with the advisors and they told her it was true that his wife died and he had kids. They spun a persuasive narrative that this guy would meet her this month for the first time. He had been stalling and the psychics told her this was due to insecurity and fear of getting hurt. To me it was obvious that he was hiding something. It just didn’t add up. I don’t know how they could have pulled all this from my friend’s energy because she has no children or deceased spouse.

Offline Anon

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2020, 10:30:40 PM »
"My friend shared this information with the advisors and they told her it was true that his wife died and he had kids." WTF?!! It's time + hard earned money $$ that your friend won't get back. I've also had Similar psychics to those you mentioned who also gave me Bad, Bad advice. These were Telephone psychics. Those on Etsy were also giving me opposite to what eventually happened.

The positive is that, after this spell, you just Lose The Appetite for readings, since you can no longer be @rsed (better off saving), but also, dating becomes less appealing as time goes on too.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2020, 11:52:29 PM »
If this isn’t a clear sign we are wasting our time and money, I don’t know what is

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2020, 12:29:03 AM »
If this isn’t a clear sign we are wasting our time and money, I don’t know what is
hear hear. i cannot emphasize this enough

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2020, 12:44:02 AM »

Right? I mean, also take into consideration the number of people these folks chat with on a weekly basis. Plus the fact that they have no personal attachment to anyone they read for, most likely, so it’s probably not at the top of their priority list to make sure they’re giving us their best. I don’t know, I was getting so wrapped up in my readings but the actions of my POI go against what the psychics predict. At the end of the day, we are asking them to read the minds of people they have never met or seen. It’s a huge gamble. My friend spent thousands on these psychics and the only ones who benefitted were them. She paid money to lose money.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2020, 12:54:20 AM »
A friend of mine was chatting to a guy who sent photos of himself and had a similar story.  She sent one of the photos to Matilda and asked her to tell her about him asked questions for a email reading.  She said she couldn’t read him but thought he was lying about his past and his wife and refunded my friend.   But that was off a picture not just a reading

anything