Author Topic: whitelightangel  (Read 10555 times)

Offline Kate

Re: whitelightangel
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 10:27:17 PM »
Anyone think she's worth calling?

I spoke with her last week - she was nice, but didn't really pick up on much. I won't be calling back.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »

I spoke with her last week - she was nice, but didn't really pick up on much. I won't be calling back.

Thank you for saving me money. I got out of her que, I had read mixed reviews on her page here to begin with so wasn't sure. She seemed to be quite popular in 2012 on this forum as there are other threads about her and I guess she recently started giving readings again.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:19:36 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »
I use to read with her years ago and she was a fairytale reader. Nothing she predicted happened

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 02:14:13 AM »

I talked to her months ago and she seemed to pick up on alot of really accurate and specific details, but none of her predictions came true for me, so just like with every other psychic I've used, I would not recommend.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 03:19:59 AM »
I used to read with her years ago as well (2004-2009). Back then, I thought she was the most amazing, gifted reader ever. She was always busy. Her callers would leave novel-length feedback comments for her.

Looking back, none of her predictions actually happened. However, she was really good at making me feel like everything was going to be okay at those times when I was freaking out. It's not like she was even all that nurturing or said anything profound. She just had this energy that made you feel like you were going to be alright.

At times, she would say the most random, seemingly, ridiculous things like, "I'm picking up something about pants. Have you bought a new pair or are thinking about it? Just be on the lookout for something about pants." (I'm not joking. This actually happened.)

I stopped calling her because, during our last reading, she tried to get me to buy some MLM weight loss meal replacement product she was selling. I couldn't believe I was paying $4/min while she was trying to convince me to buy if from her site.

Interesting thing about WLA: The person who first told me about her has been a long-time client (since 2001) and is friends with her on Facebook. Years ago, WLA was in love with a guy who didn't want to be in a relationship. (I'm sure I'm oversimplifying what happened.) WLA, herself, called many psychics to ask about him. They all said he would change his mind. He did and they ended up getting married. A few years after their wedding, he died. (After his death, she wrote about all of this in a Facebook post.)

I'd be curious to know if, or how, her readings have changed after all these years and if her outlook on love and relationships has changed as well.

I used to speak to WLA regularly but haven't done so in almost 10 years. 
She was right about some things and also very wrong about others.  In the end, her prediction about the former love of my life and I getting together didn't come to pass and won't come to pass as I've moved on from him.
She also picked up the most random things as well; some of it was true but mainly not.

She told me a bit about her relationship and I really think it affected her objectivity with reading clients. 
I won't write what she told me about her relationship (she had gotten engaged when I last spoke to her) but it makes me think she was 'pushing' the meant to be spiel to clients when the situation was possibly dead in the water because of her own situation.
And if it were me, I wouldn't get back together with someone after what he put her through. 

She and I didn't click and lesson learned, if the connection isn't there, don't force it.
Our personalities didn't jive and it happens.

Oh yeah, the nerve of her to push the MLM thing. Yeah, I'd stop calling too.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 03:59:09 AM »

No.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »
@Satu:

I think all readers are 'guilty' of this as they have their own biases and no one is completely impartial or without judgment.
It goes the other way with certain manifesting coaches who come across as being pie in the sky.  I believe in working on your limiting beliefs, releasing them and opening your mind to endless possibilities and also be realistic.

I don't think WLA is worth calling and I doubt she has gotten better with reads. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »
I don't think she is worth it at all. Usually what they get on their own is really accurate, but the random stuff she made up never happen. She will also skip over you in line or block you if she doesn't want to take your call. She sells fairy-tales and unicorns.

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2017, 11:22:05 PM »
Hi everyone ...I have to disagree because whitelightangel is probably more ethical and accurate then most. I have been a client of hers for 12 years and she has been extremely accurate on most occasions ... like 90% of the time.... if not more! She actually was more on the dime then  3 other advisers I call on keen ... queen of cups. Lisa Dianne and magical Sandra. I don't like to trash anyone on keen ... honestly is the weather  man always right? Lol. Be blessed all

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2017, 01:31:46 AM »
Debra picked up on a lot for me but her predictions were fairytale and never happened. During the reading it seemed like she was really gifted and maybe she has some intuition, but again nothing as far as predictions go.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2017, 02:57:21 AM »
Yeah, she is one of them who sold me fairytales for both love and career. Why waste money on someone who is known to give positive outcomes that have proven to be negative..