Author Topic: Moirabliss?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline melancholia

Moirabliss?
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:01:36 PM »
Has anyone ever read with this reader?  She managed to send me a mail despite never having read with her (and I know she's not someone I read with and then they changed their name), so I'm a little curious about her.  Her reviews seem awfully good, but we all know how that goes (especially since they alternate between calling her Moira and Celeste)...I'd rather hear it from someone on here if anyone's had experience with her.

Offline Bark angel

Re: Moirabliss?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 09:26:04 PM »
Her reader name is Moira, but her real name is Celeste.
Has anyone ever read with this reader?  She managed to send me a mail despite never having read with her (and I know she's not someone I read with and then they changed their name), so I'm a little curious about her.  Her reviews seem awfully good, but we all know how that goes (especially since they alternate between calling her Moira and Celeste)...I'd rather hear it from someone on here if anyone's had experience with her.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:53:59 PM »
Have you read with her, Bark?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:05:22 PM »
I read with her but nothing she told me held true, one of those that would ask you questions and base answere on your response. That is my opinion only.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 10:07:47 PM »
No, I haven't.  She explains the name thing on her Keen blog page.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 11:13:50 PM »
I read with her and enjoyed the reading.  Can't yet confirm results.