Author Topic: whitelightangel  (Read 10530 times)

loops77

whitelightangel
« on: April 02, 2012, 07:19:28 PM »
I'm not going to get any reads for a few months at least, but I was just wondering what anyone's experience was with her. The last time I tried to call her, she said she wasnt taking on any new callers. What is her reading style like? Has she been accurate with dates, names etc? Does she wow with specific details?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: whitelightangel
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »
loops,

I really like Debra.  I can't really tell you much about her predictions because mine are still pending.  I did call her last year when I had just met my new guy and I was wavering between him and the ex.  She was right with her description of both, and she told me which one would be best for me, and I do think she was right, even though things are non existent with him right now.  It's just been a bumpy road.  Anyways, last time I called her she told me that my legs were hurting, she could feel it.  Well, that weekend I had moved quite a bit of furniture, and my legs were killing me.  She's incredibly accurate with the past and present, and I am confident in her predictions for the future.  Her predictions are in line with Kisha, Cookie, and Aurora.  I would definitely recommend her. 

loops77

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:59:53 PM »
thanks Synergy. I'm slowly weaning away from readings as my life starts to get on track. However, I do want to try Cookie, whitelightangel and Saphire21 within the next few months. Mostly out of curiousity now and to be wowed with details.  I wish Cookie had a personal site that I could read with her with because it seems like torture to sign up on keen with her.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »
@loops  WhiteLightAngel is great.  She is very honest and direct.  I love her.  She has told me things that I totally disagreed on her with and she's been right.  She sees things before you do, and that's what we all want when we call psychics.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 09:20:34 PM »
I read with her once and she seems to be accurate what I remember.  I have misplaced my notes so I can't remember predictions.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 09:27:57 PM »
a thing that helps with notes is to email them to yourself during the reading. sometimes I wish I could get a device to record readings so that I can play them back later.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »
lol..I record my calls by putting them on speaker.  However I put my recorder with my note and who knows where I put them.  It's a really small Sony digital recorder. :-[

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
I record my calls too. I put them on my computer and then transfer them as mp3 files on my I-Phone.  I can always listen to them when I want. It is helpful to  limit my calling.

vtech

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 10:08:14 PM »
I was thinking of recording my calls, hahaha glad to see other people do it already

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 11:15:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum, WaitingOnFaith (and all other new members)!  I would recommend going to My Story and adding your tally. Just start a new post and include all of the readers you would recommend and those who were wrong.  Hope that helps!  I'm eager to see who you've spoken with and who you'd recommend.   

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »
I was thinking of recording my calls, hahaha glad to see other people do it already

I can't believe someone here in the past criticized me for keeping a spreadsheet of notes! I'm not criticizing you guys at all, recording is so much easier than writing or typing!!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 06:44:41 PM »
@sunandmoon,

I cant believe anyone here on this forum would criticize anyone for anything! LOL  We are all here because we all have had a problem with calling to many psychics, or we have been scammed by so called psychics.  I have yet to read one post from anyone saying they have never spent to much money on psychics, they have only had great experiences, everything worked out just like they were told, or they remember every last detail of a reading!  So whomever criticized you really is angry with his/herself. 

I love the spreadsheet idea, it is organized, dated, and easy to really see who is accurate an who is full of it.  In addition you are probably able to calculate a percent of accuracy based on the results of the spreadsheet.  I love your idea, its a very good idea, so forget whomever is jealous they didnt think of it, and ROCK IT! 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 07:18:09 PM »
I got a little matrix going on to see how readers line up with what they said and how much they all had in common.  lol  Shoot, I almost wrote a program to calculate the percentage of commonality of words.  NOBODY should pick on anyone on this site.  :)

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »
Hi all! New to the forum, wanted to thank you all for your recommendations.

I really liked Debra when I had a reading with her a few weeks back. She said I would get into grad school right off the bat this cycle but I actually got waitlisted. So I dont know what to think about that.

But she picked up car issues and that it wasn't a big deal but to look out for it. Well, the other day I misplaced my keys. And someone picked them up. While I made some phone calls to AAA, my bf was standing near to car to keep an eye on it. Then... he saw it flash twice, so someone was trying to find my car. Creepy stuff. I had AAA tow my car away and its been in storage for 2 days. All is well now, the guy eventually returned the key and my phone. So she was accurate on that part. I thought she meant maintenance/oil change or something but there's no way this was a coincidence, lol.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »
Anyone think she's worth calling?

anything