Author Topic: January 1st 2021- New Year Challenge  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

January 1st 2021- New Year Challenge
« on: December 19, 2020, 10:53:22 PM »
With the new year in just a couple of weeks. I figured it’d be a good time to go cold turkey (ha) with psychic readings for the whole of January and TRY to start the new year in a healthy way. Any and all welcome to join!

Offline court1130

Re: January 1st 2021- New Year Challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 11:28:33 PM »
I'm ready to take the challenge. I had stopped over the last few months and as of a few days ago, I ended up getting a few readings; however, I would love to start the new year free of readings permanently, aside from maybe a few follow-ups every several months or every couple of times a year, if needed. Anyway, I am ready to be done, too!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 11:32:17 PM »
Gosh, I hope so too. I went a long time rarely getting any but I’ve realised due to the sadness in my current situation I’ve got addicted again and it has me so stuck  :-\ I want to fight to end the dependency.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 07:56:53 AM »
I'm down lol.

Honestly I think Im done for good. If all the predictions I have gotten manifest, cool. If not (or at a later date), thats cool also lol. Really embracing not knowing the unknown. That's the beauty of life 🦋 💞

My thoughts exactly! Btw, NO ONE saw the event that had unfolded a couple of months ago (I only just found out a few days ago) which has, ironically, caused me to revert back to getting readings. I just need to be done - accept things as they are and move on, despite the pain and heartbreak. I'm focusing on things I can control and refusing to waste one more second on the things I cannot. I finally need to take my power back and just let it all go because, ultimately, whatever is meant for you will never miss you and if it's meant to be, it'll always come back. The most important thing to know is that everything will be OK.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 08:30:23 AM by court1130 »

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 12:13:46 AM »
after 2-3 years, no one was right. definitely going cold turkey starting now through january. guys it’s really spotty info at best.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 03:59:15 AM »
Im ready. I went through a breakup end of last year. That drove me to get readings throughout 2020 and it hasn’t taken me anywhere. Ive decided that its time to let go and accept the way things turn out to be. My last reading was 1.5 weeks ago and im working hard to keep it that way.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 12:13:14 AM »
So ready for this!

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 01:14:44 AM »
Hell, count me in too! Let’s take back our lives.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 04:08:36 AM »
omg please send strength. i basically think readings are a total total waste of my money after countless false or useless readings. but i still fell off the wagon after 1.5 weeks clean :(

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 08:24:24 PM »
Thankfully I had one reading on an uncomplicated new thing that came up and it was so wrong! Which reinforced my resolve. No more readings for the whole of this month and as far as I can push it.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 02:07:04 AM »
sending you lots of strength and love 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 You got this! You all got this. Its mind over matter. and I know this has been said a thousand times over throughout this forum but I'll say it again....

WHATEVER HAPPENS IS GOING TO HAPPEN REGARDLESS ON IF YOU CALL OR NOT. Please stop calling (mainly talking to those calling about relationships). we got this. If you are reading this right now just know everything will work out for you in the way it is supposed to. I truly believe this. The universe is just waiting on you to let go.

<3

omg please send strength. i basically think readings are a total total waste of my money after countless false or useless readings. but i still fell off the wagon after 1.5 weeks clean :(

❤️❤️

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 08:45:13 AM »
I think my addiction is really over. Someone ghosted me really unexpectedly and it really hurt me and normally I’d contact to know why and if they’re returning but I just had no desire to! I think it’s over!

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 10:21:26 PM »
i think mine is too. finally the last week went by clean without stress. i actually had a falling out with someone i had just met and did contact a bunch (of the decent ones at this point, not frauds) and their hit rate was 0. absolutely nothing was true or came to pass. since that happened, i started counseling again and feel myself getting stronger.

i knew i was doing well when i realized i had totally stopped checking this forum :)

SENDING ALL OF YOU STRENGTH AND LOVE AND POSITIVITY TOO

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2021, 07:31:01 PM »
I needed to see this because something really bad happened and I was gearing up to ask about it in a couple of days!  :'( Going to try to continue not getting the readings.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2021, 09:47:03 PM »
I've been going strong since January 14th, 2021.  Ok, it was a little later than New Year's, but I'm proud! 

About five months prior, I made a pact with myself that I'd only call one person.  That is Anthony from PS.  And that I'd no longer "check in", but do more like a yearly synopsis.  He's been incredibly accurate and yes timelines have been delayed.  But in 2021, I'm closer to the evidence presenting itself that my desired outcomes are closer than ever before!

Sometimes, I wonder if the calling to check in with psychics (adding all the hype and extra expectations) contributes to these delays. 

If I can live my life on life's terms and be satisfied, calling a psychic once or twice a year for a meaningful, memorable reading becomes less of a liability and more of an investment.

Good luck, everyone!  One third of the year down, two thirds to go!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 09:48:59 PM by Mattsmom »