Author Topic: Lets see what happens: Mystic Bell, Venus, Tajah, Sincerity, QOC, and Kisha  (Read 3981 times)

Offline lala

Hello,

My husband and I have been going back and forth for year or so
trying to figure out whether we want to stay in the marriage or not.

We filed for divorce end of last year but tried again....

After 6 months of trying to reconcile, we separated about 2 months ago (again!).
I found out more hurtful things (there was other stuff in past too), and I had to put my foot down--
so I pushed him to be legal proceedings (we have small children).

I read with many psychics of what I should do--I'm so over it and there's signs he's changing--

But after reading with the above: mystic bell, Venus, Tajah sincerity doc and Kisha--
they all see us giving it another go.

I picked these ones because they seem to have great reviews and trust worthy---
I have timelines for about Xmas or so---so let's see.

Offline maggs30

I went back and forth with my ex husband so many times. 25 years down the drain at the end of it and I can't trust him for even little things. Then or now. Once the trust is gone you will never get it back like it was. Head up straighten your crown and think about what YOU want not what the psychics say. Feel free to PM me if you need to vent.

Offline lala

Hey,

I might take up your offer and PM.
I think I'm done--almost sure I am.
Its a process I guess.

Thanks for your words! looking at the light at the end of the tunnel and its feel warm and welcoming!

Offline lala

Hello all:

I thought I would update.

While they were all right about him trying--he started trying again a year ago....I was not giving in. I am came back to this forum to check on other things and found my old thread. He won't sign the divorce but I am pushing him to do so.

Offline Exactlythat

I have no luck with California Psychics

Offline Mina

Hello all:

I thought I would update.

While they were all right about him trying--he started trying again a year ago....I was not giving in. I am came back to this forum to check on other things and found my old thread. He won't sign the divorce but I am pushing him to do so.

Thanks for the update!