Author Topic: Medium Fleur  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Selene

Medium Fleur
« on: December 17, 2020, 04:11:40 AM »
So, some time back I was on Youtube and saw a video of Medium Fleur doing a mediumship reading. I thought she was phenomenal. I wasn’t interested in getting a mediumship reading, but I researched her and found that she does “life readings” as well. I actually waited over a year thinking about whether I wanted to get a reading from her as yelp reviews said the cost was $300+, and I thought it was a bit of a gamble. Anyways, earlier this year I got on her waiting list and I just recently got the reading. It ended up being $425 for a 50-minute phone reading.

Anyways, it was pretty crazy, definitely the best reading I have ever had. She started off saying that she will spend the first part just talking about things I needed to hear and then at the end I can ask questions. So she started off the reading without me asking any questions and just kind of came barreling in with accurate details about me. She got my exact age, hair color, work status, relationship status, things about my childhood/family, trends about what happened last year, etc. all right on the money. I mean exactly right. And her style is to just ask you to say yes or no after she says something so she knows if she needs to look at it again, but she doesn’t want you to feed her any details.

Anyways, she didn’t get everything 100%. There was one thing that was symbolic, and a few things that were not exactly true, but I got why she would pick them up. Then there was one thing she said (a year) that was off by a few years, but close. I would say though that the misses or stuff that was a little off or needed further interpretation were minimal. Most of the statements (like 95%) she made about the past and present were just plain true at face value.

I had a list of questions ready so the moment she was done with the information that was coming through I went through as many of them as I could. She reads quick, so one question maybe only took two minutes and she was getting lots of details as fast as it looks in the Youtube videos. I did have a few questions that I ran out of time and wasn’t able to ask, but I got through the most important ones.

So I know without a doubt that the detailed information that she got about the past and present was totally right, but I can’t yet say whether the future predictions will pan out since it’s far too early. It was worth the money though since I’ve never gotten a reading that was that fast, detailed (and I mean cold hard facts, not Barnum statements), or accurate. It was also super interesting to hear about my life from sort of a bird's eye view too.

Offline Intheotherside

Re: Medium Fleur
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 05:28:36 AM »
Wow, she is amazing! I was reading and watching some of her videos! I hope one day I can read with her!!! Did you pay upfront or later? I mean, considering the wait, do you pay when you reserve your spot or just before your reading?

Offline Selene

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 05:08:32 AM »
Wow, she is amazing! I was reading and watching some of her videos! I hope one day I can read with her!!! Did you pay upfront or later? I mean, considering the wait, do you pay when you reserve your spot or just before your reading?
After getting on the waiting list you have to wait to get an email (up to a year later) saying that your name is up and you can choose a spot. The link in that email pulls up a calendar of the times/dates available and you pick the one you want. When I got the email, the soonest spot was around 3 weeks away. After you reserve your spot you get emailed an invoice that has to be paid basically the same day or else you could loose the spot. So you don't have to pay to get onto the waitlist, but once you reserve the spot, you have to pay.

I'm so glad I got a reading with her, especially since her prices may be going up. I follow her on Instagram and saw her talking about her rates recently. She said a normal reading (up to a year wait) is $450 and express is $600. (I had paid $425 for the normal reading.) I also saw maybe a few years ago yelp reviewers saying she was charging $300 at the time. I think she's one of those few extremely gifted readers at the very top of the totem pole so I'm not sure how high her prices may go in time. I also heard she has a lot of customers from Hollywood (like producers) and even some celebrities, so she's definitely got clientele that can pay these high rates!

I have found other mediums that are at a similar level of ability as Fleur, but it's a lot harder to find people at that skill level that also do psychic/life readings too. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe I just haven't come across them yet.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 04:04:31 PM »
Thank you! I recently saw another post, not sure if from you about Jon Crawley, and I read with him, but it was not as good, honestly. A lot of misses.... I said a lot of "No" to his validations, but yes, he had some hits.
I cannot wait to read with her. I asked about payment because as of now, I cannot afford that, but hopefully a year from now things will be better and I will be able to! I saw some videos of her videos and she seems amazing. No wonder her rates are going up.

Offline Selene

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 06:42:38 AM »
Thank you! I recently saw another post, not sure if from you about Jon Crawley, and I read with him, but it was not as good, honestly. A lot of misses.... I said a lot of "No" to his validations, but yes, he had some hits.
I cannot wait to read with her. I asked about payment because as of now, I cannot afford that, but hopefully a year from now things will be better and I will be able to! I saw some videos of her videos and she seems amazing. No wonder her rates are going up.
Yeah, I did mention Jon in a post. That's unfortunate that he didn't work out so well for you. I've never read with him since I don't need a mediumship reading, only watched people validating during his lives. It's perplexing why it's so accurate for some people and not for others.

Good luck with the saving and I hope when you are able to get the reading with Fleur it turns out great! I continue to search for really good psychics, but it's definitely hard to find them. I've seen some very impressive Youtube videos of Tony Stockwell, but I have no idea what his prices are though. Since he's older and more experienced, I imagine they could be even higher than Fleur's.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 07:33:22 AM »
Hi Selene, was she ang good on picking up anything on live life or a POI ? How does she work does she need names etc or pictures ?

Offline Selene

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 09:59:28 PM »
Hi Selene, was she ang good on picking up anything on live life or a POI ? How does she work does she need names etc or pictures ?
Yeah, she can pick up on love life. During the first part of the reading (when she just says what she sees without any questions being asked) she talked about my love life. She picked up that I was single and also picked up on the pattern of a previous bad relationship that had ended. She also talked about the possible future, saying when she saw that I would likely meet someone (like what age I would be when I would meet them) and also picked up on when the relationship would likely solidify too. When the questions section came at the end I asked her about a POI without giving his name, just explaining where I met him, and she was able to read on him. I also asked her during the questions section about my friend's love life and significant other. (I gave their first names only.) She was able to read on what's likely to happen between them. She doesn't need pictures of anyone.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 11:15:56 PM »
Did any of her predictions come to pass or are they too far out ? Does she give dates etc or just the age something might happen ? She’s really expensive but I enacted to give her a try and see how it goes does she phone you or do you have to call her ?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 11:29:32 PM »
Yeah, she can pick up on love life. During the first part of the reading (when she just says what she sees without any questions being asked) she talked about my love life. She picked up that I was single and also picked up on the pattern of a previous bad relationship that had ended. She also talked about the possible future, saying when she saw that I would likely meet someone (like what age I would be when I would meet them) and also picked up on when the relationship would likely solidify too. When the questions section came at the end I asked her about a POI without giving his name, just explaining where I met him, and she was able to read on him. I also asked her during the questions section about my friend's love life and significant other. (I gave their first names only.) She was able to read on what's likely to happen between them. She doesn't need pictures of anyone.

Did she give you accurate or helpful details on your POI?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 01:28:59 AM »
Yeah, I did mention Jon in a post. That's unfortunate that he didn't work out so well for you. I've never read with him since I don't need a mediumship reading, only watched people validating during his lives. It's perplexing why it's so accurate for some people and not for others.

Good luck with the saving and I hope when you are able to get the reading with Fleur it turns out great! I continue to search for really good psychics, but it's definitely hard to find them. I've seen some very impressive Youtube videos of Tony Stockwell, but I have no idea what his prices are though. Since he's older and more experienced, I imagine they could be even higher than Fleur's.

I did a mini reading, and I am glad for that. At 15 min he asked me if I have questions because he was done and that was it. Most of the validations were inaccurate for me. I usually do not have a problem to connect, but I think this time was not good. I watched the videos, and yes, he connected well with people. He had some hits, but more "no"... Like "did you use to go with your grandma to church?" No (we lived in different cities, 6h driving apart). Anyway, thanks for mentioning it! I will save for Fluer and hopefully, she will be able to connect better!

Offline Selene

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 02:35:27 AM »
Did any of her predictions come to pass or are they too far out ? Does she give dates etc or just the age something might happen ? She’s really expensive but I enacted to give her a try and see how it goes does she phone you or do you have to call her ?
I got the reading in November so there hasn't been enough time yet for the predictions to pass. She gave me the age I would be when certain events would happen or said things like "in two years". So it's enough to know the year, but not the month or day. (I didn't ask for that though, so I'm not sure whether she could provide it or not.) One of the predictions was about this year, and then there's several for 2022. There's also one out 5 years into the future. So I probably will know whether she's accurate with future predictions by the end of 2022.

After you get on the wait list and receive the email saying you can book, you schedule the time and pay. She calls you when it's that time. She was timely in calling me and the reading was done professionally. There was a bit of an intro though that she went through to explain how she does her readings and other details, so that took away some of the time.

I think she's a bit better if you want a sort of overview life reading with some questions answered and general life predictions. She talked about my childhood, what happened the previous year, about some people in my life, etc. She picked up on a really bad period of my life and was saying that "they" wanted to talk about it to tell me that it will never happen like that again. So there was a good chunk of time where she was giving info regarding things that already happened, that she was saying needed to be mentioned. I was impressed by it due to how accurate it was, but I think some people may prefer a reader who will go directly to answering questions. She doesn't do her readings that way.

I think if you wanted to only get predictions or things like contact dates you may be able to find a cheaper reader. You will get predictions from her, but a lot of time will also be spent on other things. It kind of sounded like when she connects with someone that she just gets waves of info that she has to go through, and that she waits until it's done before being open to answer your specific questions.

Offline Selene

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 02:51:32 AM »
I actually didn't focus too much on my POI. When I asked about him she said she saw that he's currently entangled with someone else right now. She didn't see it as a natural progression for me to end up with him, but that it wasn't a definite no either. She said that she didn't want me to put too much focus onto him since there's someone as good or better coming anyways. She also said that my vibration looks a lot different now than it did when I met him, and that if I talked to him again, I may actually find myself less attracted to him due to us both changing.

I am not sure if that is accurate or not since I haven't seen him in over a year and lost touch with our mutual contacts. Logically speaking I think her reading makes sense. Since I have no ties to him anymore due to distancing from certain people who were the "bridge" to him, I have no real way to see him again. And it's also true that I have changed a lot recently so who knows if I would even be interested if I talked to him again.

I didn't ask for any more details though as this POI for me is more of a passing curiosity. I was focused on asking broader questions across multiple areas. I imagine she could have given more details if I asked, but I just moved on to other questions.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 03:06:26 AM »
I actually didn't focus too much on my POI. When I asked about him she said she saw that he's currently entangled with someone else right now. She didn't see it as a natural progression for me to end up with him, but that it wasn't a definite no either. She said that she didn't want me to put too much focus onto him since there's someone as good or better coming anyways. She also said that my vibration looks a lot different now than it did when I met him, and that if I talked to him again, I may actually find myself less attracted to him due to us both changing.

I am not sure if that is accurate or not since I haven't seen him in over a year and lost touch with our mutual contacts. Logically speaking I think her reading makes sense. Since I have no ties to him anymore due to distancing from certain people who were the "bridge" to him, I have no real way to see him again. And it's also true that I have changed a lot recently so who knows if I would even be interested if I talked to him again.

I didn't ask for any more details though as this POI for me is more of a passing curiosity. I was focused on asking broader questions across multiple areas. I imagine she could have given more details if I asked, but I just moved on to other questions.

Thank you for the lovely detailed response! I’m so happy you found a great reader - I watched some of her videos and she seems awesome! I’d love to try a real medium - see if they can get in contact with my mom ❤️