Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 7084 times)

Highlyfavored2

Psychic Medium Gab
« on: April 02, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I have a friend who swears by her and has been speaking with her for years. Just tonight we were talking about Psychics and her name came up. I usually don't bring up psychics to my friends, but we were talking about relationships and she suggested that I have a reading..little does she know I've had tons...lol But she told me about Psychic Medium Gab, and I wanted to see if anyone on the board has read with her. I read her feedback and it is awesome. But, we know how that can be so I thought I would go to the board (you guys) for a Review.

Offline scorpiogirl

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:32:38 AM »
I tried to call her about 3 years ago because I'd heard she was pretty accurate. Got in line then when it was my turn my phone didn't ring. Turns out she'd blocked me. So even if she's unblocked me since then I wouldn't read with her.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »
Thanks Scorpiogirl and Newbaby52012, glad to get some real feedback. That's all I need to know. She had a ton of people in line waiting to speak with her. I think I will pass. In fact I know I will. Thanks for the feedback and the review. Glad to have this board to count on.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:44:18 PM »
Hi everyone- I also read with her in 2009-2010 and she knew incredible little details which made me assume that her predictions would come to pass but in the end nothing ever panned out for me...good luck :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 12:18:09 AM »
Her prediction did not pan out for me. But that was in 2009 I since moved on and married.

Newbaby, so did any keen reader accurately predict you'd get married?  ;D

I don't know why some of the readers stay on and knowingly give wrong info either. You'd have to have no conscience, otherwise it would eat at you.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 12:47:12 AM »
I would like to know that as well Skyline. Did any psychic you ever see say that you would get married to someone else?

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »
Hi Loops,

When I was calling keen indiscreetly, the readers would tell me things that have never happened in love and career. In hindsight, some of those readers weren't really psychic at all, and I wonder how they can still be on keen reading for people.

I did consider calling Psychic Gab, but decided otherwise. You would be amazed at how right your intuition can be. A couple of the readers' whose listings have always stood out to me - once I got around to calling them, they were truly gifted.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
Her prediction did not pan out for me. But that was in 2009 I since moved on and married.

Newbaby, so did any keen reader accurately predict you'd get married?  ;D

I don't know why some of the readers stay on and knowingly give wrong info either. You'd have to have no conscience, otherwise it would eat at you.

The issue was I was still hoping that my ex and I would reconcile as I had been told my many readers which is when I started calling psychics in 2008. Many said we would and that he still loved me only 2 readers told me we would not be together which was Magical Sandra and Aries Intuition and I never called either again because I thought they were wrong. It turns out my ex actually moved on and married someone else. Once I realized those the readers who said no were correct I tried to stick with them. Sandra predicted my husband would be a fire sign and that we would have a daughter. She is more like a motherly advisor so I stopped calling her as much. Kisha actually was the one who predicted my engagement and she knew when we'd get married also. Once I got engaged I pretty much stopped calling advisors when I need a reading I stick to my 2 most accurate advisors which are Msdream228 and Kisha. I did recently call Barbara as I was curious about my house selling and my husband's job opportunity and she was very accurate so I would add her to my top 3. Also Cookie was able to tell me some info about a move and job for my husband as well but she knew the state and his occupation which I thought was amazing, but the prediction is not going to happen because we changed our mind. My sister on the other hand she calls MANY readers mostly on keen. I will ask her about her experience with the other advisors she has read with and post them here or just have her create her own account.

Thank You Newbaby for that info. I spoke to MagicalSandra and she doesn't read new callers unless you email her and she feels you out. I only called her once, but spoke to her for about an hour. The guy she described I was going to meet it seemed as if she gave another caller the same description. But she told me I would have a little girl and the guy I would meet would be a water sign. I'm glad she was correct for you. Who knows she may be correct for me also. I was just put off by the description.

What psychics predicted you would meet your now husband, was it Aries Intuition(Kisha)? I know you said she picked the date you would marry and engagement I think that is fantastic! If they did predict it, did they accurately predict the timeframe?

Just curious, all psychics tell me my (SM) will come back. Truth is he always does, but he DOESN'T STAY and NOTHING CHANGES!!! I don't want to be in this limbo anymore. I'm ready to get on with my life. I feel he is holding me back.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 10:33:15 AM »
Newbaby, thanks for the info. Some people would think that meeting the person you actually marrred is a big prediction and to hear that none of them actually predicted when you would meet him would be disappointing. I however stand firm in my belief that even if a psychic doesn't pick up a "BIG PREDICTION" in our eyes doesn't mean they aren't psychic. You are right you have to go to different readers for different things.

Well, I'm glad that things worked out for you in the end and that you moved on and didn't continue to wait on the ex.  Smart move on your part and to think all those readers....will keep you in fairytale land wishing and hoping for an outcome that actually doesn't exist. Thanks for sharing your story.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 07:12:13 PM »
Apparently some of the Keen psychics are doing well enough that they tell you they aren't accepting new callers.  Psychic Medium Gab and WhiteLightAngel blocked me because of this, after I waited in line for awhile.  It would make sense if they mentioned this on their webpage. 

I have also contacted Dr. Ginny twice through her own website and haven't heard from her.  What gives?  She is running a special this month for $1.99 per minute.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 03:49:36 AM »
I really think she just had no idea of anything going on with me. Same old story, my guides say if you step back and give him time, he will come forward. Well, I disconnected :(.

anything