Author Topic: Observation of Bitwine readings .. has anyone experienced the same  (Read 4516 times)

Offline InquisitveLee

Hiii everyone! Sending warm hugs and love. Don’t mind me I’m just jolly (sometimes) When I first began using bitwine, I returned to an advisor for a second or might have been a third reading. I asked about my husband that I was in a mist of a divorce (without even mentioning the divorce) this lady or man cause you never know scolded me for mentioning another mans name. The advisor said why are you interested in Joe and now asking about John. I was sooo upset! After that experience  I always delete my history and I don’t log into my account with bitwine. It was an eye opener. These advisors save info and have the nerve to judge. Just like I’ve read with another that copied and pasted a chat I had with another advisor. I was shocked because she’s actually really liked. I called her out and she was very angry. Oh well... Has anyone here experience the same?!

Offline paperlantern2

Re: Observation of Bitwine readings .. has anyone experienced the same
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 06:38:19 PM »
hi there. i just got a list recently of people found to be frauds on bitwine or using copy pasting and it turns out that really the vast majority of them, almost every single person on there is fake. :(
i had read on there for 2-3 years and have been able to stop since seeing how even people who impressed me were elaborate fakes.

i think their judgement is because they’re not really empathetic or real :(

hugs

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 07:44:39 PM »
i did not make this list but got it from someone on here kind enough to share it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdq2bvxi9p67460/updated%20list%20of%20bitwine%20scammers%20%28warning_%20this%20is%20going%20to%20be%20extra%20long%29%20%281%29.docx?dl=0

the list lines up with my experience except:
it says that hayley daniels lake is legit — she is a copy paste scammer.
it says a couple of people i had trusted are scammers— glad to know this.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 11:33:55 PM »
thank god for that!

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 03:54:41 AM »
BUMPING this post.... hadn't seen that list until now. Luckily I haven't read with 99% from the bad list. The good readers some I have read with and they have been wrong. Others from the final list I have read with and they have been correct.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 05:09:53 AM »
Thanks for the list.  I've never used Bitwine and now I never will!

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 06:01:31 AM »
i did not make this list but got it from someone on here kind enough to share it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdq2bvxi9p67460/updated%20list%20of%20bitwine%20scammers%20%28warning_%20this%20is%20going%20to%20be%20extra%20long%29%20%281%29.docx?dl=0

Whoa. Did you really go to over 300 psychics? Why?  ???

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 11:07:50 AM »

Whoa. Did you really go to over 300 psychics? Why?  ???

They didn’t make the list. And not sure what kind of question that is to ask on this forum.