Author Topic: Ocean Mystic 12  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Jacobee

Ocean Mystic 12
« on: December 13, 2020, 07:11:13 AM »
Any concerns on that Keen advisor regarding his absence have been resolved. Availability has increased lately performing chats/calls throughout the day now. Schedule is still irregular off n on times throughout the day. He is working on improving availability and any comments regarding issues could show up on here.

Offline Jacobee

Re: Ocean Mystic 12
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 11:53:54 PM »
E-mail readings are backed up with detailed reports from advanced Astrology software. The Astro-profiles are compared to accurate honest Tarot readings. Often after a client exceeds a limit the Advisor mentions a free E-mail reading which is normally $50.00 with this fee waved. All clients are deeply cared for and receive prayers often.

Offline Jacobee

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 07:00:12 PM »
This Keen.com Advisor, when not in a reading can be found in the Top Ten of Keen Advisors available when you look under Top Advisors in Love and Relationships. He is usually listed high in featured listings in All Categories he is featured in. Maybe give his reading style a try! Keen.com Advisor since December 2005. Jacob used to maintain Five Star ratings in all his categories until becoming absent or usually absent for three years over family concerns. He studied Astrology receiving a certificate, as well as performed across Western Canada in Psychic Fairs, and other Trade Shows often receiving invitations to read for International Clients. Jacob is a homebody though, Lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 07:12:03 PM »
This Keen.com Advisor, when not in a reading can be found in the Top Ten of Keen Advisors available when you look under Top Advisors in Love and Relationships. He is usually listed high in featured listings in All Categories he is featured in. Maybe give his reading style a try! Keen.com Advisor since December 2005. Jacob used to maintain Five Star ratings in all his categories until becoming absent or usually absent for three years over family concerns. He studied Astrology receiving a certificate, as well as performed across Western Canada in Psychic Fairs, and other Trade Shows often receiving invitations to read for International Clients. Jacob is a homebody though, Lol.

Ok...so psychics coming on here to advertise is against the rules. Maybe try to be more subtle next time? 🤣

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 12:55:34 AM »
So the Advisor is named Jacob, and the op is Jacobee!! Lol. How interesting.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 03:20:04 AM »
$8.99 per min is bullshit OceanMysticblah blah.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 08:49:43 PM »
I know this advisor has made posts in this group.  I received free minutes from him and wondered WTF. lol.. then put two and two together how i got the minutes
but decided to use the 5 free minutes over the weekend.  figured no gain no loss. it free
And i have to say it was a decent read. he was really on ( and i give very little to no personal info on this site about why i call) he hit the nail on the head of personality of my significant other.
he also told me not to waste my money on readers right now . I always appreciate when a psychic tells me not to call him or other readers that there are no issues lol..

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 04:15:29 AM »
I tried him recently and he seemed on point and gave me a positive reading about my poi. Will update if his predictions on contact comes through..he seems genuine lets see

anything