Author Topic: Destiny251 - amazing empath!!!!  (Read 3450 times)

Offline toknow

Destiny251 - amazing empath!!!!
« on: April 01, 2012, 06:06:03 AM »
OK, one last new topic!!!  Someone asked in another thread about good empaths.  I've read with Destiny for 10 years now.  She's one of  a VERY VERY  few that told me the ugly truth about men I asked about.... when a lot of other fakes were giving me rainbows and lollipop BS readings.  She's an amazing empath who has blown me away repeatedly with insight into the thoughts, emotions, and intentions of people I ask about.  She's very fast and very accurate for me.  She once told me that a guy who'd grown distant was involved elsewhere.  When he ended up getting married to someone else she told me it wouldn't last a year.  The new wife moved out after 11 months and they were divorced at 13 months.  She told me they would still be on again/off again forever, and it looks that way today.
She's told me the truth about relationships that would go nowhere.  She can tell me what someone is thinking, what they've been spending time doing, planning, working on... she's amazed me.. for 10 years! 
I've not seen her mentioned out here on this forum,, has anyone else ever read with her?

blessed

Re: Destiny251 - amazing empath!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 06:34:17 AM »
@toknow..I tried calling her many times and each time she not only refuse my call but also some of my friends too.One day she had a 99 cent special and I really waned to call her but when I arranged a call with her she blocked me.I don't understand if you are truly gifted than why all this fear of taking new calls?Therefore we stopped trying her because she seems very paranoid.!!!

loops77

Re: Destiny251 - amazing empath!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:01:39 AM »
I tried her too and she said she does not accept new clients...its like, WTH? Do you count on your old clients visiting you forever?