Author Topic: Zahara  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Flapnuggets

Zahara
« on: December 12, 2020, 02:17:18 AM »
Hi.  Has anyone read with her?  Thoughts?  Feedback looks intriguing...

Offline maggs30

Re: Zahara
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 03:41:16 PM »
Cold reader that fishes for information. I have heard several readings that are really similar.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 10:04:00 PM »
That is what the reading felt like. And for 30 minutes she repeated herself. It was really bad and annoying.  I will update if the timelines play out, but I am not exactly optimistic atm.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 12:06:36 AM »
Did she start off with I feel you are confused on a situation? That is how she started with the readings I heard. It causes the readee to give info then she expands. I can't believe her queue is always packed.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 01:00:45 AM »
I’ve read with her twice and I echo the sentiments above. She’s cold reader and feels out the situation and goes off what you say. She asked if I was confused about my POI, and went from there.

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »
Wow! Good to know really. Because her line is neverendingly full to the rim.

I read with two new readers that impressed me in the past 2 or 3 months - Flora and Hana. I reached to both because of issues at work but I also asked a question about romantic life, too. I don't know if and how they may work for others but neither Flora nor Hana wasted time during my readings. Actually, the first time I had a reading with Flora, she couldn't connect and she told me right away and politely, advising me to try in a few days. I tried a week later. I had enough for 30 minutes with her but she was done quicker and did not repeat things at all. I don't know if predictions will pan out because none of what I asked can happen by the end of this year, but I could validate quite a few things. Same thing with Hana (the reading with her was very recent). She did not waste my time, did great remote viewing, described the specific structure of my work without me giving her cues. Again, I don't know if Hana's predictions will pan out because there is a bit of a wait, but I can validate many things she said. Her timeframes were not very specific but seem doable.

Right around the time I had important questions to ask about work, I noticed Zahara and her line but now I don't feel like I missed. Thank you for sharing!

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 12:10:16 AM »
You didnt miss much, luckily she was cheap.  Also she was cooking when she took my call...It was just horrid.  And kept saying "you are mad about the reading?" I was like its 3am and you are pumping me full of shite....Not mad, just annoyed.  Should have hung up.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 08:58:32 AM »
I just got off the phone with her and I’m not sure she’s wrong cuz a lot of things i could confirm but she started off saying i was confused on where i stand with a male she was picking up, then she asked did he have a child or was he with somebody else, then asked if he lives with her, I’m gonna wait to see how accurate she is with the predictions

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2020, 12:36:43 AM »
Cool, let me know :).

Offline Candy

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2020, 04:53:55 AM »
What did you think of Hana?

I read with two new readers that impressed me in the past 2 or 3 months - Flora and Hana. I reached to both because of issues at work but I also asked a question about romantic life, too. I don't know if and how they may work for others but neither Flora nor Hana wasted time during my readings. Actually, the first time I had a reading with Flora, she couldn't connect and she told me right away and politely, advising me to try in a few days. I tried a week later. I had enough for 30 minutes with her but she was done quicker and did not repeat things at all. I don't know if predictions will pan out because none of what I asked can happen by the end of this year, but I could validate quite a few things. Same thing with Hana (the reading with her was very recent). She did not waste my time, did great remote viewing, described the specific structure of my work without me giving her cues. Again, I don't know if Hana's predictions will pan out because there is a bit of a wait, but I can validate many things she said. Her timeframes were not very specific but seem doable.

Right around the time I had important questions to ask about work, I noticed Zahara and her line but now I don't feel like I missed. Thank you for sharing!

Offline Joy

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2020, 11:18:36 PM »

I don't know about the predictions yet because they are not for 2020. She did not give me dates or a number of weeks, etc. Anything that she gave me like timing was kind of loosely defined. The timing of the work prediction makes logical sense to me, though. I don't think she could have known that based on common sense. If it happens, I will update. She did nail a lot that I could verify from past and present. As I mentioned, she described the structure at my work place without me telling her what I do. I just asked a question about an issue. She described the location, where someone I asked her about is and what he does. I did not tell her that either. There were also things I could not verify simply because I don't know.

If any of the predictions pans out or doesn't pan out, or if I become aware of something that supports or negates some of the things she said, I will definitely write an update.

I just checked and she has a full queue now! When I had a reading, she had just started and there was no crowd.

I know this thread is about Zahara but I would like to know if any one else has any impressions of Hana. Is there a thread about Hana?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 11:21:11 PM by Joy »

Offline Candy

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 03:27:04 PM »
Joy, thanks for the review on Hana. I don’t think there’s a thread on her. Her queue is always long and I’d appreciate any updates you may have. Happy holidays!

I don't know about the predictions yet because they are not for 2020. She did not give me dates or a number of weeks, etc. Anything that she gave me like timing was kind of loosely defined. The timing of the work prediction makes logical sense to me, though. I don't think she could have known that based on common sense. If it happens, I will update. She did nail a lot that I could verify from past and present. As I mentioned, she described the structure at my work place without me telling her what I do. I just asked a question about an issue. She described the location, where someone I asked her about is and what he does. I did not tell her that either. There were also things I could not verify simply because I don't know.

If any of the predictions pans out or doesn't pan out, or if I become aware of something that supports or negates some of the things she said, I will definitely write an update.

I just checked and she has a full queue now! When I had a reading, she had just started and there was no crowd.

I know this thread is about Zahara but I would like to know if any one else has any impressions of Hana. Is there a thread about Hana?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 01:47:38 PM »
I read with Flora I like her, to me she is more a bigger picture readers which is okay...will update if stuff happens

Offline Candy

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2021, 09:58:50 AM »
I just got off the phone with her and I’m not sure she’s wrong cuz a lot of things i could confirm but she started off saying i was confused on where i stand with a male she was picking up, then she asked did he have a child or was he with somebody else, then asked if he lives with her, I’m gonna wait to see how accurate she is with the predictions

What is the timeframe she gave for your predictions? Has anything she said come to pass for you? I’m not sure if she’s a cold reader or if she picks up on some things but will change was you give her info. She first said my POI has no children, but when I said he does have kids, she said he feels obligated to them. She also changed on a work matter.

Offline lala

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 05:31:53 AM »
any updates with her?

anything