Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 31866 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2024, 07:24:55 PM »
Has anybody tried her recently? On keen or her website? I saw her on Keen randomly. But the moment she was on, she was busy. I couldn't arrange a call with her. So I tried click4advisor. That thing is weird. I booked twice, but they both expired with no reply from her. I have never talked to her before. Anyone can give some recommendations on how to reach her? Thank you!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2024, 08:07:17 PM »
I have. I have never tried Click4 Advisor so I can't speak to that. In terms of catching her, there is a setting on Keen that if you hit the little bell it will send you a text when she's online. That's the only way I've caught her but I haven't had too much trouble with that. I love her!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2024, 08:10:06 PM »
I use to read with her on keen..

I had a handful of readings back in my anxiety days..

There was one reading about two ppl I asked where she nailed everything.. it all happened like she said..

Another reading I had with her early last year, she was also great in describing what was happening at the time..
She was good..
I would say she has abilities...she is not 100 percent.. but better than most that is on that dark windmill site

HAHA! "dark windmill site," indeed! She's been really good for me as well and I really appreciate that she's truthful, transparent and I never leave the convo feeling like I needed more or that my questions weren't answered or feel bad in general. I will say she is not a fairytale reader and says she's not good with timing. All that being said, she's been very good for me.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2024, 08:59:59 PM »
I have. I have never tried Click4 Advisor so I can't speak to that. In terms of catching her, there is a setting on Keen that if you hit the little bell it will send you a text when she's online. That's the only way I've caught her but I haven't had too much trouble with that. I love her!

Thanks! I tried that. But every time I saw her online, she was busy already and went offline right after the call. I guess she only takes arranged readings on Keen?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2024, 11:31:09 PM »

Thanks! I tried that. But every time I saw her online, she was busy already and went offline right after the call. I guess she only takes arranged readings on Keen?

She doesn't take reserved calls as far as I know but I guess it's possible she may have regular clients or something that she does? I've never been able to pre-book with her and have only caught her when she's online and free. yes, I agree that usually she is busy immediately but if you're quick about it and refresh it you can usually reach her. Good luck, hope you find some time. She can be online late nights sometimes, like around midnight or 1am and I'm in the States.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2024, 01:53:15 AM »

She doesn't take reserved calls as far as I know but I guess it's possible she may have regular clients or something that she does? I've never been able to pre-book with her and have only caught her when she's online and free. yes, I agree that usually she is busy immediately but if you're quick about it and refresh it you can usually reach her. Good luck, hope you find some time. She can be online late nights sometimes, like around midnight or 1am and I'm in the States.

Thanks! I added $$ on click4advisor. So I hope I could catch her there. Anyone had experience talking to her on that platform?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2024, 02:30:47 AM »

What time does she usually log in to Click advisor

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 02:35:04 AM by Rag rats »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2024, 05:32:33 AM »

That's how I caught her online as well

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2024, 03:47:14 PM »
were you able to get a hold of her?

Thanks! I added $$ on click4advisor. So I hope I could catch her there. Anyone had experience talking to her on that platform?

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2024, 05:51:07 PM »
Ugh! I arranged the call with her on Keen and missed it....Not sure if she would block me or not. I really don't like the arranged calls...

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2024, 06:15:37 PM »
I was a little upset about this, as I don't think we can be 24/7 ready to take calls. But if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. She helped me to save some $$, so I am thankful for that  ;D
I guess even if I got to talk to her, if it's bad news, why would I spend money to hear bad news to upset myself; if it's good news, I still don't need to pay $$ to know what's coming, just let that happen.
OK, I'm good now, I feel good again, LOL

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2024, 10:33:45 PM »
I was a little upset about this, as I don't think we can be 24/7 ready to take calls. But if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. She helped me to save some $$, so I am thankful for that  ;D
I guess even if I got to talk to her, if it's bad news, why would I spend money to hear bad news to upset myself; if it's good news, I still don't need to pay $$ to know what's coming, just let that happen.
OK, I'm good now, I feel good again, LOL

ha ha! I like the way you were pissed for a bit and then your rational mind helped you see the positive in it. love it:) frankly, for me no matter what I get from a reader, I'll go to another reader to confirm and then another:))

Offline jackY

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2024, 11:25:57 PM »
Why on earth would she block you for missing a call back? That would be kinda psycho....

Ugh! I arranged the call with her on Keen and missed it....Not sure if she would block me or not. I really don't like the arranged calls...

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2024, 11:45:21 PM »
Why on earth would she block you for missing a call back? That would be kinda psycho....

Well, it looks like she did. Other ppl might have mentioned that they experienced that too.
I am fine with it. She decides how she wants to do business.

Offline jackY

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2024, 11:46:42 PM »
She must be independently rich! I'm with you. They can do whatever they want, but it doesn't exactly build up their business and you've saved money!

Well, it looks like she did. Other ppl might have mentioned that they experienced that too.
I am fine with it. She decides how she wants to do business.