Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 29502 times)

Offline oben

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »
She told me clearly that timing is not her thing as well, what I liked most about her was that she sounded very honest, I asked her about my future and she said every single card till the outcome is horrible, you have all these terrible cards but the out come is great ;) sounds veeerrrryyy familiar to what I am going through now lol

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 03:19:41 AM »
She says that to everyone as that's truly how she feels about timing. In my experience her timing has been dead on for most things. Even random stuff has been great on timing. But she has been dead wrong too. I had an incident happen when I spoke to her that morning she said smooth sailing, in the afternoon something actually happened! Gah! Which in her defence from prior readings was the situation, how it unfolded and within the time frame of the previous reading.

I don't think it's unreasonable for her to not pick up something happening on that specific day within a few hours of reading with her. In fact I think it's next to impossible to have anyone say something will happen that day. That would just be an out of this world prediction. Lol

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2012, 02:24:48 AM »
Anyone else? I was really hoping to get some more input considering how highly rec'd NSJ is. Thanks in advance everyone. :)

@oben - She did seem very honest and I liked her very much. I wish I could have spoken to her a bit longer to clarify a few things but I was on break at work and couldn't continue. Coincidentally my cards were somewhat contradictory as well.

@Cfisher - So are you saying her timing has been dead on for final outcomes or random things? Just curious. As I said before, the timing I was given for part one of my final outcome brought me to tears and has left me questioning so much that my head hasn't really been in a good space, tbh. It also extends way past what my other trusted advisors have told me and I wonder if she airs on the side of caution when offering time frames. I'm just trying to gain some perspective and I appreciate your input. :)

Offline toknow

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 04:50:23 AM »
Julie was dead on when I asked her about a work related move.  I doubted it was going to happen at all. It was targeted for June. I spoke to her about it months beforehand and she said yes it will happen but a couple months later than what was scheduled. Happened in August. 
On the relationship front she's been pretty accurate.  She had always told me that a friend that pushed me away would be back, but it would take a couple years, maybe longer before we were back to where we were before. She hated telling me that. It's been 2 years and a month and things are starting to warm back up,,,,not there yet though.

Furah2fun

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2012, 04:57:13 AM »
@toknow,

that is crazy re the relationship prediction. I have never read with her. Did she say that the friend would come back 2 years later? Was there no contact during that time? If so, that is amazing!!!

Offline toknow

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2012, 05:13:55 AM »
Well.. he and I are also coworkers and during that time, he was VERY cold, spoke only when he absolutely had to and then only about work. She always said we'd be back where we were before and doing stuff outside of work again too, but it would take a LONG time, not to wait,, two years or more.  He recently warmed back up, we're  talking a lot more.  So she was pretty much on.  I had so many others give me timeframes that never ever panned out. Days, weeks, couple months.... I wanted so bad for Julie to be wrong... but she wasn't.

Furah2fun

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 05:19:05 AM »
Wow, that's still amazing. I hate the false hope, next month etc. Good for NSJ, hard for you though, but glad to hear that there is improvement!!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2012, 03:26:03 AM »
Long term outcome on a specific person is still to be determined, I'm possibly looking at years for that one though, so I've put it in a box on the shelf and onwards I go with my life.

She had been right on random outcomes. Ie. I met this guy, I wasn't interested. Took his number because I thought maybe he'd be a cool guy to friends with and shoot the shit with. She told me I wouldn't hear from him in two months. He popped up in exactly two months literally out of nowhere. I tossed it again, she mentioned he had the same attitude as before and I might hear from him again in a few months. The first prediction happened like clockwork, the second prediction hasn't happened yet. But I'm about 6 months out and never heard back from the guy and wouldn't think I will at this point.

My friend that I've been working with? Everything is still on track and moving right along as she said it would all along. BUT because of her advice I've been able to move things along fairly smoothly from this end and do believe this man will be in my life for the rest of it. Just as friends.

She's not 100%, what I will say is that her advice from the cards if you ask her what the best course of action is, is priceless. If you call her and ask her about some guy, she can see exactly where that guy's head is at that moment. Remember though, you can change things. I did with the first guy above, she told me it would be torture for me and it was all along.

So, I put it on the shelf and I'm leaving it there. If something arises in a couple years maybe things will change. But she told me by the time he came back, so much time will have passed, I'll be with someone else and happy an that whatever feelings i had was there in the past will have long since been removed.

Makes sense to me but only time will tell with that one. But again, I've changed things and my attitude towards that whole situation so shmeh. Lol. Only time will tell on that one...

New guy hasn't arrived but is seemingly right around the corner. C'mon new guy!!!! Lol

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »
@flutter- it does seem bittersweet. I feel for you, I really do.
When I first started talking to Julie, I was already emotionally involved with this guy. Before she even knew what the scenario was she told me to literally *put my fastest running shoes on and RUN* that the situation I put myself in with this man was a nightmare and would stress me out for YEARS.

That's how I knew she was accurate. But the heart wants what the heart wants. She had told me all along I would eventually move past this whole thing and if I chose the *put it in a box on the shelf* by the fall I would feel like my normal self again. She had predicted a job change in the fall (happened) she was bang on with the time frame of WHEN I'd find a new job, dead on accurate about me still working with my friend and that friendship would continue to blossom and become closer over time but that I may have to push things along with my ideas in order to keep it going. And it's managed to keep moving along at a bit of a slower place, but trust and a bond has been created now and I know there is always going to be things for me to do with him.

Her original prediction for my friend and I was a long-term friendship on the work level. That given time and tlc it would just keep rolling, that he'll always be someone that I do side stuff for. Here I am almost a year later and her prediction is still unfolded. The thing about this guy is that he's always been open to a friendship with me whereas the other guy is not.

Everything she said has been bang on for these two men over the last year. And as I said, her advice for both has been priceless. If it wasn't for her I may not have been able to maneuver through the friendship with the one guy as smoothly as I have. She pointed out things I was doing that kept setting things back over the last few years, once I stopped those few things, magic happened and everything or mostly everything is smooth sailing.

With the other I guy I was romantically involved with she told me exactly what NOT to do if I wanted to keep it going and what the consequences were if I did this one thing. Well, I did do the one thing I wasn't supposed to and his response was exactly what she said it would be. BUT it was the best course of action for myself in order to shove him away and now I'm feeling so much better because of it. She actually predicted that I would do what I did, even though I didn't think I would.

All in all I know you are in a tough spot, but Julie can see things the way the are in reality and it's been a God send for my sanity. I just wish that I had listened to her back in January when she told me to RUN, than maybe I wouldn't have let things get out of hand and I wouldn't have let things run on for so many moons.

I'm glad you read with her. At least you can take the info and accept where you stand with little or no expectations for the moment. Love Julie, I found the reader I've been looking for my whole life and blam the universe gave her to me.

Have a great weekend!!!

Offline Diamond Dust

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 05:42:00 AM »
Cfisher, that's amazing how accurate Julie has been for you. I had a reading with her recently and while I won't know if she's right or wrong for a while yet, she read the person I asked about really well, at least I thought so. I had a reading with her I think in May or June of last year and while it was just a short one, she was right about the outcome of the guy not contacting me. I've read with a few psychics that I've seen recommended on sites like this, and none of them impressed me very much. So I'm really keeping my fingers crossed. I don't just want her to be accurate because I want the outcome, I just want her to be accurate so that I know in the future I'll have a psychic to turn to who I can trust to deliver the truth about what's going on inside other people's heads.

By the way, this is my first post, but I've lurked here on and off for a while. :)

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 04:44:37 PM »
Hi All!

Just wanted to bump this topic!

Out of all I have talked to - Julie has been by far the best. I've dated a lot since my ex last year and she has just been so right on with pretty much every single guy lol.
Things unfold pretty much how she sees they will.

I normally ask:
*Thoughts and feelings
*Intentions
*How things will unfold

It's funny how - like CFisher stated - she's able to see my reactions to things...it pretty much does play out that way.

Remember guys this is formally Tjoy12 so I've called a lot of people and not just trying to sell NSJ. I'm not hung up on outcomes...but it just so happens, they unfold like she sees it and the person of interest does indeed unfold how she sees it.

Offline Diamond Dust

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
I want to give an update on my reading with Julie...her prediction did come into fruition when I read with her back in January. My ex broke up with the girl he dumped me for, and I'm not even interested in him anymore (which she said would probably be the case), but it's so awesome that she was accurate. I wish she wasn't so darn hard to get ahold of though, or at least she has been the past few days. I actually haven't read with her since January since I only get readings when I feel like I really need them, and right now I'm having another issue that I need insight with.

I have to admit that I'm still pretty skeptical because most psychics I've talked to in the past have been wrong, or when they were right, it just felt like lucky guesses. Thank you to Cfisher and Calypso for your posts about her and please do keep them coming. I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to advertise...I just don't post here much because I think most psychics out there are full of nonsense and finding a good one like Julie seems to be is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2014, 11:05:09 PM »
I know Julie has not really been up for reading , because of health reason but I noticed that someone read with her on keen on 10/5. I have contacted her again on her site because everything she told me about my guy was true how there would be a long wait to go about my life but not to give up on him.I will report back. So fare I am waiting on an email reading with Diane Lazarus, and have an up coming reading with Yona this coming weekend. If I hear from Julie I will report back. I read with Gaylene last week I feel it was a crappy reading, she has not been accurate for me but I keep going back. Why do I keep going back to readers who have not been good for me. At least I try them out like 4-5 times and even more b4 I give up on them

Offline Ginger

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 12:30:47 AM »
I was shocked when I saw your post. It seems that NSJ's thread has been inactive for a while.  I drafted up a post on NSJ's thread yesterday but didn't have time to finish. I was wondering if anyone has had any of her predictions come through recently? My next question was how best to get a read with her, but you've answered my questions for that.  :-* I hope she gets better soon.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2014, 12:50:15 AM »
She recently did a reading, book her at click for adviser
I was shocked when I saw your post. It seems that NSJ's thread has been inactive for a while.  I drafted up a post on NSJ's thread yesterday but didn't have time to finish. I was wondering if anyone has had any of her predictions come through recently? My next question was how best to get a read with her, but you've answered my questions for that.  :-* I hope she gets better soon.

anything