Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

NorthstarJulie

(1/16) > >>

toknow:
I thought I'd start on thread on Julie, I see a lot of people mentioning her on threads about other readers....someone asked how she does for others.  I've read with Julie for a few years.  She has NEVER led me down a dead end road. She's been honest about the men I've asked about, and it's not good news.  She's told me when something was not going to move into the 'relationship' zone.  She's told me the truth about someone being seriously involved elsewhere and not intending to leave their situation.  She predicted an eventual divorce for someone I asked about, but told me that they would always be on again/off again afterwards and that is pretty much playing out the way she saw it. I can honestly say that she has never been wrong about the things I've asked about - and that kind of accuracy is very rare.    She's told me that she usually can only see out about a year.  She reads tarot, but seems to be a good empath because I've asked about feelings and thoughts of people and have later verified the accuracy of what she tells me. 
Has she been this accurate for anyone else?

loops77:
can you tell me how she reads? Does she shuffle the cards for each question or is she clairvoyant as well?

toknow:
Julie does read Tarot and when you ask your question, there is a VERY brief pause while I assume she's doing somehting with the cards, but I have never ever heard her shuffle.  I have called some readers where they take FOREVER shuffling and you hear it (and you hear the clock ticking off your time and money too!).  Julie states that she's intuitive in her bio and I believe she's  very much so and uses the cards to tap into her own intuition.  She has also at times listened to my question and then helped me to rephrase it and then laid the cards out.  I don't even know what type of spreads she uses.  Whatever she does, she's doing it right because she's probably been the most consistently accurate reader for me.  She reads on Keen but frequently posts a message that she's not taking new callers. She also has her own website but I think the pricing is about the same between the two.

funnygirl:
I tried reading with her last year and I was her in queue when she told me she is not taking on new callers. So I gave up and looked elsewhere. But based on her feedbacks, she seems to be a great reader. Maybe one day, she will decide to take on new callers. Thanks for the feedback :)

toknow:
Funnygirl, try her personal site -northstarjule.com.  She says on there that she IS taking new callers there.  She uses Click4Advisor there, so I think you have to sign up for an account,,, I"ve not called her there. She's generous with free minutes on Keen, not sure if she can do that with Click4Advisor or not,,,does anyone know or contact her there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version