Author Topic: Predictions that happened.  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Smiley1

Predictions that happened.
« on: December 06, 2020, 11:48:21 PM »
I had some strange predictions all happen at once, these predictions were made around 2 years ago but in different readings with the same reader.

Contact prediction with no specific timing

When you buy a new vacuum cleaner you will get contact

When you are at Target you will hear a ping on your phone that will be your POI

When you are having pale pink nail polish on you will get a message

Saturday I was shopping, purchased a vacuum as a gift, not for me, then I went to Target and stocked up on some stuff and finally went and got my nails done and had a french manicure.

That night, ping POI I have not heard from for around 1 year and not the one that I talked about to this reader but one that was predicted by this reader before they came into my life.

Strange how things happen in life

Offline wishes215

Re: Predictions that happened.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 12:02:03 AM »
thats fabulous, do you want to give us the name of the reader?

I had some strange predictions all happen at once, these predictions were made around 2 years ago but in different readings with the same reader.

Contact prediction with no specific timing

When you buy a new vacuum cleaner you will get contact

When you are at Target you will hear a ping on your phone that will be your POI

When you are having pale pink nail polish on you will get a message

Saturday I was shopping, purchased a vacuum as a gift, not for me, then I went to Target and stocked up on some stuff and finally went and got my nails done and had a french manicure.

That night, ping POI I have not heard from for around 1 year and not the one that I talked about to this reader but one that was predicted by this reader before they came into my life.

Strange how things happen in life

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 12:07:12 AM »
Thank you, probably not what people want to hear, that it took 2 years for my actual good prediction to happen but it did happen.

I would rather do it in PM, if anyone is interested just message me.  But I have mentioned this reader before and been set upon by others.  You either love her or hate her.  She works for me, but I would not advocate anyone reading with someone just because she works for me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 02:09:26 AM »
Thank you, probably not what people want to hear, that it took 2 years for my actual good prediction to happen but it did happen.

I would rather do it in PM, if anyone is interested just message me.  But I have mentioned this reader before and been set upon by others.  You either love her or hate her.  She works for me, but I would not advocate anyone reading with someone just because she works for me.

I think I know who it is. She works for me too but I haven't talked to her in months.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 03:48:53 AM »

I think I know who it is. She works for me too but I haven't talked to her in months.

This was not to promote the reader but to make light of weird predictions that you think can’t happen actually happening weirdly.

anything