Author Topic: Welcome back yall  (Read 9075 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Welcome back yall
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 05:57:51 PM »
It is amazing. They love the other place and they still come back here to exert what they do over there, i.e. bullying and harassing. This is a psychic review forum and not the dumpster shit folder of that other communist place you belong to. So go back there if all you can do all day is bully and harass. Now, please take note that Fidget and shabang are part of my block list here so you are from now on ignored. You can do all the shit you do over there. Don't come here to wreck it.

Just to clarify for anybody reading this- this is Laura aka 🐬. She’s been booted off this forum several times for bullying and harassment. And she was booted off the new Discord forum several times for the same reason. She’s insane.

LOL

Thought I was blocked. 🙊 did you miss me that much?

Some people lack so much intelligence. They think that because they don't know how to do something other people don't know either and here is the proof that you are blocked!!!!!!!!!! yes, here. Oh yes, I can block you here and that is the proof! Think before you talk.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline jas

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 11:37:30 PM »
OH GOOD LORD, I HAVE MISSED THIS PLACE AND ALL THE DRAMA.  the server was certainly down for a long time this time.  I had almost quit checking.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 06:15:54 PM »
If you join Discord be prepared for the communist regime there. Someone will decide for you where you belong. They even use the hammer emoticon when they get rid of people.

You can get here some info on what the hammer used there symbolizes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r84TpqKraVI

"The Sickle and Hammer - Explained as Short as Possible"

And attached is an example of what they do there. "OUR EXCLUSIVE club". The club of bullying and communism.

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2020, 06:48:40 PM »
go to the first page of this thread and the screenshot it within your post. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:57:35 PM by jas »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2020, 09:19:07 PM »
Oh Laura/Wild Dolphin/ Sunshine Blue/ Blue Sky Shining. The more things seem to change the more they stay the same eh.