Author Topic: Welcome back yall  (Read 9076 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Welcome back yall
« on: November 23, 2020, 08:29:43 PM »
What’s new? It’s been a minute LOL

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Welcome back yall
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 02:46:42 AM »
Looks like everyone has given up checking the site, as it was down for so long.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 02:53:36 AM »
We have a discord that frozen built. Some of us still check here but most of us are over there.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 03:43:30 AM »
What do you mean, "discord'? Is there an alternative site when this one is down?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 05:56:56 AM »
What do you mean, "discord'? Is there an alternative site when this one is down?
Yes. I made an alternative discord server (it's similar to a chatroom) in case this place ever goes down permanently. PM me if anyone is interested in the invite :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 05:59:32 AM »
Yes. I made an alternative discord server (it's similar to a chatroom) in case this place ever goes down permanently. PM me if anyone is interested in the invite :)

could you pm me the info to that? thanks

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
Looks like everyone has given up checking the site, as it was down for so long.

I certainly did. Someone brought it to my attention. I wouldn’t have found out otherwise cos I don’t read anymore

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 04:42:04 PM »
OMG we get it.

If people choose to use that forum it's their prerogative.
No need in convincing people of that. Not everyone knows how to access that chat room anyway so why blast on this public forum.
This is a public forum, that is a private chat room. Completely different.

Did someone do something to you on that forum? Why so much focus on it?
I wouldnt worry on trying to steer people on this forum away from that one.
Yes it is a private chat group and nothing is wrong with that.

Im aware of the chat room but havent accessed it or used it.

I wouldnt waste my time - I'd just post about your experiences with psychics rather than bashing a site no one here really is aware of or has access to.

I love Discord, it feels much kinder and safer! You only get blocked if you’re not following the rules. It’s simple.
LOL!!!! the rules of the communists who rule the place.

People, stay on this forum. Here you have more "freedom" and this is not ruled by a member who created her own PRIVATE CHAT GROUP because it is nothing more than that. Here you have the hundreds of members and experiences from so many different people who contribute in many ways. Also, here you have the experiences of people who read with readers years and years back so clearly, more experienced and who can testify as to whether thing panned out or not. Discord is a private group, which is a cult, where only like minded people who follow THEIR rules are allowed. If they know you and they like you you get Vip membership. If not you are lurker and can only read. They have like 60 something members and only about 10 talk and talk every day about nothing really because what can they say about psychics when it is all said???? Like they were asking me how to get a hot man??? really, these people are so bored and have nothing to talk about that they go there to bully, chit chat and the like. Stay here if you want reviews on psychics.

This is a forum for psychic reviews. The other place is a private chat group ruled by communists. They even use the hammer, which is the communist symbol. This forum is enriching. That place is narrow minded and gossip and bullying. If you follow the cult you are accepted. If you don't because you don't let yourself be manipulated and gaslit then you are out.

And they gossip about people such as Professor, a member here, spying on what she/he says on SPS forum and analyzing his motives and what not. That Discord place is very very toxic. Stay out of it.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 04:58:35 PM »
It's your post. We can comment on it. This isn't communism. 🙃

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2020, 05:06:04 PM »
It's your post. We can comment on it. This isn't communism. 🙃

You can comment and I can NOT reply to you and ignore you bully. You are a bully as you proved in the chat group. So from now good bye darling. But please, keep posting as you like. You will simply be ignored from now on. Your time is up.

I’m sure she’s quivering. 😂

She's such a bully. 😥😥😥

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2020, 05:08:44 PM »
It is amazing. They love the other place and they still come back here to exert what they do over there, i.e. bullying and harassing. This is a psychic review forum and not the dumpster shit folder of that other communist place you belong to. So go back there if all you can do all day is bully and harass. Now, please take note that Fidget and shabang are part of my block list here so you are from now on ignored. You can do all the shit you do over there. Don't come here to wreck it.

😥😥😥😥😥

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »
8👏 different 👏accounts👏

But we're crazy. 👀

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 05:29:15 PM »
Hi Dascallie. Yes, a new forum on discord. Let me know if you want the link.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2020, 05:34:07 PM »
8 👏 different 👏 accounts 👏

Butthurt for getting tossed because of troll accounts. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 05:38:18 PM »
It is amazing. They love the other place and they still come back here to exert what they do over there, i.e. bullying and harassing. This is a psychic review forum and not the dumpster shit folder of that other communist place you belong to. So go back there if all you can do all day is bully and harass. Now, please take note that Fidget and shabang are part of my block list here so you are from now on ignored. You can do all the shit you do over there. Don't come here to wreck it.

Just to clarify for anybody reading this- this is Laura aka 🐬. She’s been booted off this forum several times for bullying and harassment. And she was booted off the new Discord forum several times for the same reason. She’s insane.

OMG!!!! I swear to God I was just about to post whether anyone Believes REM is Laura and then I bumped on your post.

@REM to explain myself I'm not accusing you for being anyone simply because I don't have the proof for it. But I need to say your tone and persistence in repeating the same thing again and again reminds many of us a particular member who was banned repeatedly. If you are not Laura my suggestion is to leave it and stick to the reviews because the way you are participating to The Forum simply puts the blame on you... Time will tell.

Hilarious - this member is the one who created so much trouble on this forum and constantly talks about proof as if this is the Supreme Court. My God!!! some people are unreal.

Jesstess, if you want the link to the other forum, pm me.