Author Topic: Who has been most accurate for you?!  (Read 20893 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Who has been most accurate for you?!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 03:54:01 PM »
I've been in this reading galore since February last year & getting readings from many psychics from various platforms from Etsy to Fiverr to Bitwine to PO to Keen, you name it! From all those I'd say Kisha is the most accurate for me. With only a very generic question (I didn't ask any specific or supply her with any information), not only she went deep into the details, she was also able to perfectly describe the dynamic of my situation to a T & I can validate all of it!!! Despite her predictions will come to fruition or not, I believe Kisha is legit & gifted! I decided to slow down my reading marathon but I will def read with her again in the future.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 05:49:28 AM »
Have never had an accurate prediction from anyone. If Kisha had told me "you will move back in with your parents and decide to go to law school" I would be a believer since that is and has been my reality. not a single mention of it any reading anywhere. not even close. About the only thing she has gotten for me is how people around me act/feel, and even then only partially. By now this year I was to be in a relationship with a "superhero" lmao and met a man who was going to help me with my career significantly, neither is true or has happened obviously. Absolutely nothing about me though. I got general readings for the sake of seeing what was in store/for fun. And still nothing about my future. She has gotten past and present though. No one has ever made a solid prediction though. Been around for a few years and have read with most of the top people and nothing. Save your money.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 10:31:04 AM »
just curious if anyone has anyone new to add.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 02:16:45 PM »

Divine Empath/Ayanna was "testing" on me a contact method and she called it to the DAY
I put it in my calendar and my mind was blown. And I am a psychic so I have a good idea of things. But she's been consistently good for relationships.

Yona is good but you never know when the prediction takes place

I have a local psychic I go to who has long reaching readings but she is excellent.

Everyone else I've tried is ok, or vague enough that they might hit, but they offer no additional detail, so why not go with someone who does?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2021, 05:50:11 PM »

Divine Empath/Ayanna was "testing" on me a contact method and she called it to the DAY
I put it in my calendar and my mind was blown. And I am a psychic so I have a good idea of things. But she's been consistently good for relationships.

I have a local psychic I go to who has long reaching readings but she is excellent.

Everyone else I've tried is ok, or vague enough that they might hit, but they offer no additional detail, so why not go with someone who does?

Could you explain "to the day" method please. 
I have watched her youtubes, I was a bit put off. maybe I'll watch another.
Ive never read with Yona, debated as i like timelines, i mean I'm reasonable but would like to know if it's this year etc lol

I'm always weary about trying someone new, lol but I'd like to have the opportunity for someone new and who's a bit easier to get a hold of when needed.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 05:59:56 PM »

Ive never read with Yona, debated as i like timelines, i mean I'm reasonable but would like to know if it's this year etc lol

I'm always weary about trying someone new, lol but I'd like to have the opportunity for someone new and who's a bit easier to get a hold of when needed.

I’ve been reading with Ayanna for a while and her timing for love related things never panned out. I do know she no longer has that guide that gave her the timings. Now she does “markers” for when things are going to happen. So far, I’ve seen a few markers that she’s talked about, but nothing has happened.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2021, 10:40:48 PM »

I’ve been reading with Ayanna for a while and her timing for love related things never panned out. I do know she no longer has that guide that gave her the timings. Now she does “markers” for when things are going to happen. So far, I’ve seen a few markers that she’s talked about, but nothing has happened.

That's too bad, I know readers don't connect with everyone so I don't know why she works for me, but not for work issues. I am also on the lookout for a new reader because I worry people who know me will project.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2021, 06:30:26 AM »
Who would you pick as your #1 and 2 from this list?

I love these questions! Haha this forum has led me towards so many amazing advisors. I think my go to people and list of “rights”

EmmaJane (she’s a god send.. about 90% accurate)
MysticRaven11
Micah
AriesIntuition (via email, absolutely mind blowing and 100% accurate)
Sincerity
MysticalcraftArriana
Supernatural Intervention (amazing once you can learn to decode her odd phrasing)
JudiInnerLight (mind blowing,empath only)
AnnieHeaven (about 85% rigut, but when she’s off it’s very confusing)
John Warren
Rosedreams (empath, short term predictions
Anthony  (psychic source)
SweetOrange (both affordable and accurate .. timing, not much else)

If you want any details feel free to PM .. it’s too much to type on them all ahah 🤦🏻‍♀️🙃

Offline Candy

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2021, 12:52:01 AM »
OMG - please be very careful with Emma Jane. She’s a psychologist-type who can tap into people’s feelings/wants/desires and spin webs with fairy tale readings. Not one of her predictions happened over the several years I read with her. She’s  great at stringing people along, but I would take her readings with a grain of salt. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear, then fine. But for predictions, don’t listen to her.

I love these questions! Haha this forum has led me towards so many amazing advisors. I think my go to people and list of “rights”

MysticRaven11
Micah
Sincerity
MysticalcraftArriana
Supernatural Intervention (amazing once you can learn to decode her odd phrasing)
John Warren

If you want any details feel free to PM .. it’s too much to type on them all ahah 🤦🏻‍♀️🙃

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 02:16:33 AM »
Totally agree.  She does have some gift as some predictions happen but I’m gonna say 20/80 with her.

I don’t think she’s very good at relationships and I was broken over 2 she encouraged
I’d go so far as to say she broken then with her advice

OMG - please be very careful with Emma Jane. She’s a psychologist-type who can tap into people’s feelings/wants/desires and spin webs with fairy tale readings. Not one of her predictions happened over the several years I read with her. She’s  great at stringing people along, but I would take her readings with a grain of salt. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear, then fine. But for predictions, don’t listen to her.

MysticRaven11
Micah
Sincerity
MysticalcraftArriana
John Warren

Offline Candy

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2021, 11:02:07 AM »
In retrospect, her readings were likely based on psychology rather than pure intuition. She talks like she’s your best friend, then based on the information you offer, she extrapolates and weaves a fantastical tale. If you read with her for a long time, the tales build on each other, but the outcome is always positive. She’s often very convincing until enough time has passed and you realize not a single date, prediction, or analysis is correct. I just hope people don’t fall for her.

Totally agree.  She does have some gift as some predictions happen but I’m gonna say 20/80 with her.

I don’t think she’s very good at relationships and I was broken over 2 she encouraged
I’d go so far as to say she broken then with her advice

MysticRaven11
Micah
Sincerity
MysticalcraftArriana
John Warren

anything