Author Topic: Who has been most accurate for you?!  (Read 21107 times)

Offline court1130

Who has been most accurate for you?!
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:23:51 AM »
Hey all! Just as the title says, I'm interested in knowing which reader(s) were the most accurate overall IE past, present, future, etc. ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 05:31:26 AM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

Re: Who has been most accurate for you?!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 02:25:31 AM »
Hey Court! I’m interested in this too! I’d love to know who works best for people and hear their predictions that came to fruition.

For me, my favorite is Terry Mitchell but I’ve had basically my only contact prediction come true from Tarot with Jane-read with her 2 other times and she was wrong and I’ve had things come true from InfiniteStar, QoC18, Cookie and Kisha.

Who has been most accurate for you?

Thank you for taking the time to answer the post! So, I'm not sure about ultimate outcome yet, but I really liked everyone you listed. I was floored by Cookie's physical description of the both of us. I mean, she knew everything about the situation and I just let her talk. All predicted same outcome, as well. I hope more contribute to this post!

Offline cinderella

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 05:55:01 PM »
So I have only had 2 readings, one with kisha (i'm waiting to see if it happens, so I won't say yes or no n her) and my very first one was with a lady who goes by gypsy moon fortune telling (that is her facebook page, it's all she has and where you will find her) she does daily horoscopes and once was exactly dead on spot for me with her horoscope. She was pretty accurate when I called her. she didn't know why I called and didn't ask (if you want to now about specific things, like just jobwise or lovewise, Idk if she focuses on just those or not. you can probably ask her if you decide to try her. i just let her go into what she saw.) she described my poi. She saw me getting a wish concerning him, just not in the way I imagined etc. Which did happen I always wished we were alone in the store we worked at, but well we aren't a thing. So it happened, like I had always wished for but not during a time we were together, so she was correct She saw a money lost and I did end up going on a bit of a shopping spree after the call so hence money lost. Not everything happened (she sid I'd have someone by the end of summer but nope) but most of the reading was very spot on. Some I'm not sure if it has happened (she described someone else, not love interest type) but Idk if that was o is etc. But I can confirm some of her reading for me.
I haven't tried anyone else on here yet, just kisha and I just got my general email reading back on like halloween I think, so I'm waiting  a bit to see if what she says happens

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 06:16:47 PM »
Kate Marquez and Aries Intuition
Not 100% accurate but both very good. And because I know their weaknesses and strengths I’ve been able to maximize them. I’ve had them predict things consistently from jobs to relationships etc. Kate had predicted probably close 10 things for me. DM if you want to know how to get the most bang for your buck with them. These two are the most talented by far. I would recommend Miss Ann if you know tarot but she’s a money pit if you don’t.

I don’t get readings anymore as most ppl said the same things and because of my profession I can tell when it’s a fake reading even tho what they say might apply to the facts of my situation. I realized that knowing the future has you expecting things and when they don’t happen you either delay the lesson you are meant to learn or unconsciously prevent good from coming in.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 06:20:29 PM by Racquel43 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 09:46:16 PM »
So I have only had 2 readings, one with kisha (i'm waiting to see if it happens, so I won't say yes or no n her) and my very first one was with a lady who goes by gypsy moon fortune telling (that is her facebook page, it's all she has and where you will find her) she does daily horoscopes and once was exactly dead on spot for me with her horoscope. She was pretty accurate when I called her. she didn't know why I called and didn't ask (if you want to now about specific things, like just jobwise or lovewise, Idk if she focuses on just those or not. you can probably ask her if you decide to try her. i just let her go into what she saw.) she described my poi. She saw me getting a wish concerning him, just not in the way I imagined etc. Which did happen I always wished we were alone in the store we worked at, but well we aren't a thing. So it happened, like I had always wished for but not during a time we were together, so she was correct She saw a money lost and I did end up going on a bit of a shopping spree after the call so hence money lost. Not everything happened (she sid I'd have someone by the end of summer but nope) but most of the reading was very spot on. Some I'm not sure if it has happened (she described someone else, not love interest type) but Idk if that was o is etc. But I can confirm some of her reading for me.
I haven't tried anyone else on here yet, just kisha and I just got my general email reading back on like halloween I think, so I'm waiting  a bit to see if what she says happens

I read with Aries, as well. Once by phone and once via email. The email was much more detailed and she seems on point with everything. Thank you also for that other FB reader, as well. I don't have FB, but I'll try to check her out!

Offline court1130

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 09:57:02 PM »
Kate Marquez and Aries Intuition
Not 100% accurate but both very good. And because I know their weaknesses and strengths I’ve been able to maximize them. I’ve had them predict things consistently from jobs to relationships etc. Kate had predicted probably close 10 things for me. DM if you want to know how to get the most bang for your buck with them. These two are the most talented by far. I would recommend Miss Ann if you know tarot but she’s a money pit if you don’t.

I don’t get readings anymore as most ppl said the same things and because of my profession I can tell when it’s a fake reading even tho what they say might apply to the facts of my situation. I realized that knowing the future has you expecting things and when they don’t happen you either delay the lesson you are meant to learn or unconsciously prevent good from coming in.

I can get on board with them, too! I really did like Aries email reading a few months ago and Kate Marquez seemed to also give really good information, as well. I don't see her mentioned frequently enough, but I liked her! Also, I 100% agree with you! I have since stopped getting readings after a 3 month binge and although I'm still struggling to get thru, I feel a lot less anxious and have a bigger bank account lmao. It just delayed the healing process and I eventually just started to come to terms with the fact that whatever is meant to be won't miss you. If the predictions pass, great! If not, at least I didn't put my life on hold. DMing you now! 😊
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:02:27 PM by court1130 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 04:40:07 AM »
Think it depends on what you see as accurate?   I have a handful excellent at current situation but predictions never happened. 

Predictions and truthful about a relationship Matilda. Her timing shocking for future though and odd prediction I’d say Sarah card reader and Terry Mitchell with no timing.

Overall situation, personality and predictions are all different.

How do you know who to trust or what advice to take if you get so much input. M
Yona used to be right for me but last two readings totally bummed out on.

Offline court1130

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 08:09:21 AM »
Think it depends on what you see as accurate?   I have a handful excellent at current situation but predictions never happened. 

Predictions and truthful about a relationship Matilda. Her timing shocking for future though and odd prediction I’d say Sarah card reader and Terry Mitchell with no timing.

Overall situation, personality and predictions are all different.

How do you know who to trust or what advice to take if you get so much input. M
Yona used to be right for me but last two readings totally bummed out on.

I've read with pretty much everyone during my 3 month binge a few months back and, lately, I've been going thru some of my transcripts. I guess I'm just curious who people consider most accurate over time: both empaths and outcome readers. Thanks for your input!

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »
I love these questions! Haha this forum has led me towards so many amazing advisors. I think my go to people and list of “rights”

EmmaJane (she’s a god send.. about 90% accurate)
MysticRaven11
Micah
AriesIntuition (via email, absolutely mind blowing and 100% accurate)
Sincerity
MysticalcraftArriana
Supernatural Intervention (amazing once you can learn to decode her odd phrasing)
JudiInnerLight (mind blowing,empath only)
AnnieHeaven (about 85% rigut, but when she’s off it’s very confusing)
John Warren
Rosedreams (empath, short term predictions
Anthony  (psychic source)
SweetOrange (both affordable and accurate .. timing, not much else)

If you want any details feel free to PM .. it’s too much to type on them all ahah 🤦🏻‍♀️🙃

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 10:59:44 PM »
For me it's been
Judi
Scott Angel
Yona
in no particular order. Each one has their own strengths. Judi is only an empath but she's nailed so many situations for me for almost 5 years now. Scott I've been reading with since 2012. And Yona since 2017.

Offline lyshajayne

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 11:58:19 AM »
Does anyone know if this is the link to Aries Intuitions email readings?

https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »
Does anyone know if this is the link to Aries Intuitions email readings?

https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition

Yep that’s her link. The last time I looked she still wasn’t doing email readings. I believe she had at one point said not til spring.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 05:24:51 PM »
Where is Scott Angel? Is he on a forum?

For me it's been
Judi
Scott Angel
Yona
in no particular order. Each one has their own strengths. Judi is only an empath but she's nailed so many situations for me for almost 5 years now. Scott I've been reading with since 2012. And Yona since 2017.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2021, 05:58:56 PM »
For me the most accurate readers are: Kisha and Yona .

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 04:07:29 AM »
Where is Scott Angel? Is he on a forum?

For me it's been
Judi
Scott Angel
Yona

He is on Keen :)