Author Topic: Psychics predictions on your love life  (Read 7014 times)

Offline Pisces2020

Psychics predictions on your love life
« on: October 13, 2020, 02:03:58 PM »
So I used to call them a lot. They all told me oh you’ll meet someone in the summer, some said in September and that was all in the spring to June 2020. I hadn’t called them for months then since nothing happened in September, I figured I’d call them and see what they’ll say this time. Now 2 of them are telling me they see nothing until Feb to Spring. I’m like WTF!!? These @holes are so full of it, it seems like they just bs you saying oh you’ll meet someone around this time and when it doesn’t happen they move the time further and further away. I’m done with these scammers. None of these psychics were accurate by the way about anything.
My question is has any of you been told you wouldn’t find love until a specific time and you ended up finding love a lot sooner, or have you been told something like you won’t find anyone until that time and you did end up with someone you are happy with that you are still with?

Offline celiiyap

Re: Psychics predictions on your love life
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 04:11:49 PM »
So I used to call them a lot. They all told me oh you’ll meet someone in the summer, some said in September and that was all in the spring to June 2020. I hadn’t called them for months then since nothing happened in September, I figured I’d call them and see what they’ll say this time. Now 2 of them are telling me they see nothing until Feb to Spring. I’m like WTF!!? These @holes are so full of it, it seems like they just bs you saying oh you’ll meet someone around this time and when it doesn’t happen they move the time further and further away. I’m done with these scammers. None of these psychics were accurate by the way about anything.
My question is has any of you been told you wouldn’t find love until a specific time and you ended up finding love a lot sooner, or have you been told something like you won’t find anyone until that time and you did end up with someone you are happy with that you are still with?

I really feel this too! My problem with psychics are that they predicted new guys coming. in... well met him but he also disappeared into thin air! Like he moved into another country suddenly I was like what...
or the guy in the prediction is actually taken with a girlfriend.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 05:32:11 PM »
Leanne and Kisha have predicted my current boyfriend and the timesframe. Just don't give Leanne any info. She tends to insert her opinion if you give too much info.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 05:45:46 PM »
Leanne and Kisha both predicted my guy too and I guess Yona in a round about way. No real description of him but major details on our first interaction for Leanne and details on our overall connection by Kisha. Yona called him taller than my ex dark hair dark eyes which is true

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 03:27:01 PM »
I know this is an old thread but timing is flexible, the predictions are supposed to be accurate  but dont hang onto timing.

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 04:52:06 PM »
How far ahead did they predict it, and was it a "bingo" moment when you met your predicted guy?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 05:28:05 PM »
How far ahead did they predict it, and was it a "bingo" moment when you met your predicted guy?

With Leannes details it was a bingo moment. With Kisha it took about a week to see our differences and similarities. Yona got it in July 2019. I met him Mar 2020. It was a bingo moment when he came to my house for the first time and Yona had described my backyard and him with one of my dogs. That was about 2 weeks after meeting him.

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 06:52:53 PM »
Lovely. I take it the attraction was immediate then.

Offline newone1

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 09:42:24 PM »
Hallelujah there is hope.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2021, 11:30:29 PM »
Lovely. I take it the attraction was immediate then.

It was an instant comfort like I had known him forever. That's what Leanne said. I never expected to meet him and feel anything close to that. He's my knight in shining armor. My other half. He talked about moving in by date 3. We still haven't taken that step but he felt it from the beginning too.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 04:17:22 PM »
I didnt bingo until a few weeks in quite a few times.

Offline Anon

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 08:29:21 PM »
 :) It goes to show, who we think we want can be totally different to what's instore for us.