Author Topic: Social media stalking  (Read 4491 times)

Offline Yaris123

Social media stalking
« on: October 13, 2020, 01:07:12 PM »
Hi,

The past 8 months I’ve noticed that someone has been stalking my fb page. Everytime I
post a story and I check the people who viewed my story,  it says that one person who im not
friends with has viewed my story. I was wondering if someone could recommend a reader
that might give me an idea who it might be. Ive read with Marie Anne from Keen a couple of times
and in the last two readings she mentioned that she sees the internet card when she looked into my ex. I honestly don’t think its him. I know he checks my social media from time to time but this person checks my page everyday and more than once. Im pretty active on social media and there has been times that this person views my story 2-3 minutes after I post it.

Offline Yaris123

Re: Social media stalking
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 03:49:40 PM »
Hi,

The past 8 months I’ve noticed that someone has been stalking my fb page. Everytime I
post a story and I check the people who viewed my story,  it says that one person who im not
friends with has viewed my story. I was wondering if someone could recommend a reader
that might give me an idea who it might be. Ive read with Marie Anne from Keen a couple of times
and in the last two readings she mentioned that she sees the internet card when she looked into my ex. I honestly don’t think its him. I know he checks my social media from time to time but this person checks my page everyday and more than once. Im pretty active on social media and there has been times that this person views my story 2-3 minutes after I post it.

Could this be your ex from another account checking on you regularly and wishes to remain anonymous? I would suggest an empath tbh

Sometimes I think it might be him but I dont think hes that obsessive to be looking at it on a daily basis.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 06:09:49 PM »
Hi,

This same exact thing happens to me as well
Within a minute of posting a story, i'll get an "unknown" viewer

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 08:31:39 PM »
But you use an alias on this forum. How would anyone know what your fb would be unless it's connected through this site?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »
But you use an alias on this forum. How would anyone know what your fb would be unless it's connected through this site?

I don't think she means it's someone from the forum. I think she just vents about it.
Yes, you are correct. Im not saying is anyone from here. Im venting my situation to see  if anyone has gone through similar and if they can suggest a good reader who might be good at providing some insight.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 05:59:40 PM »
Is it possible that it could be an ex's new girlfriend?

Does this person follow you on social media? Or do they see your posts because the page is public?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »

Does this person follow you on social media? Or do they see your posts because the page is public?
I deleted my ex from all social media right after we broke up. I also deleted all the pics that we were together. My posts are private but my stories are public.

It could possibly be a new gf. He barely posts on social media so
I dont know if he is in a relationship but im pretty sure hes dating so
It could be someone that he’s seeing. If thats the case, then that person has an obsession because they check my page on a daily basis and more than once a day.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 06:40:36 PM »

I deleted my ex from all social media right after we broke up. I also deleted all the pics that we were together. My posts are private but my stories are public.

It could be someone that he’s seeing. If thats the case, then that person has an obsession because they check my page on a daily basis and more than once a day.

If you have you ex just deleted from friends but not blocked it's quite possibly him. If it's a new gf of his, that means at least he has mentioned you in their convos and she's searching you up.

I agree with this completely!

LOL maybe I'm speaking from experience but I've definitely searched a boyfriend's ex before, especially when their breakup was recent and we got together shortly after. And I know I've been on the other side as well and have been the one "stalked".

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 07:16:57 PM »

If you have you ex just deleted from friends but not blocked it's quite possibly him. If it's a new gf of his, that means at least he has mentioned you in their convos and she's searching you up.

I know my ex checks my social media from time to time but i dont think hes that obsessive to
do it on a daily basis. I actually had him blocked for a couple of weeks to see if it was him but it wasnt. I actually asked a couple of readers about it and ive had received mix answers lol:

Psychic readings by Gail- She picked up two people. She got that part right cause at times ive received notifications saying that two people that im not friends with have viewed my stories. Actually two weeks ago there was some sort of glitch on Facebook and it showed me who one of them was and it was my ex but I dont think he’s the one who looks at it on a daily basis. Unfortunately, fb didnt show me who the other person was.

Going back to Gail...she said one of them was my ex and then other one was a woman but shes not associated to my ex. She described  the woman with blond hair and is Mediterranean looking . She said that she might also wear a wig. Honestly, i dont know anyone that falls under that description .

Marie Anna(keen)- Shes been great for me with present but not with predictions so I decided to
give her a try. She saw two people as well. One of them was a woman who likes my ex but my ex doesnt like her back(unrequited love). The second person is someone who I met in a group gathering and he likes me but he’s married. She even gave me the zodiac signs of each of them but when it comes to the  “married” man  no one comes to mind.

Abundant visions by Gailene- She only picked one person and she said that its my ex.

Qoc- I had a short reading with her cause many ppl on this board said shes a an amazing empath. The only thing she said is that its a man but she couldn’t give more details so I ended up hanging up.

So far ive been able confirm (cause of the fb glitch ) that the one who has been 50% right is Gail but she says that my ex is the one who looks at my page on a daily basis. I dont think that part is correct.. I also thought that it could a former friend of mine who looves to snoop on social media but we stopped being friends 6 years ago, why would she start stalking my page now?

Apologies for the long post but if you know any reader who might be helpful please let me know.
I actually find this situation entertaining lol.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 07:53:11 PM »

I know my ex checks my social media from time to time but i dont think hes that obsessive to
do it on a daily basis. I actually had him blocked for a couple of weeks to see if it was him but it wasnt. I actually asked a couple of readers about it and ive had received mix answers lol:

Psychic readings by Gail- She picked up two people. She got that part right cause at times ive received notifications saying that two people that im not friends with have viewed my stories. Actually two weeks ago there was some sort of glitch on Facebook and it showed me who one of them was and it was my ex but I dont think he’s the one who looks at it on a daily basis. Unfortunately, fb didnt show me who the other person was.

Going back to Gail...she said one of them was my ex and then other one was a woman but shes not associated to my ex. She described  the woman with blond hair and is Mediterranean looking . She said that she might also wear a wig. Honestly, i dont know anyone that falls under that description .

Marie Anna(keen)- Shes been great for me with present but not with predictions so I decided to
give her a try. She saw two people as well. One of them was a woman who likes my ex but my ex doesnt like her back(unrequited love). The second person is someone who I met in a group gathering and he likes me but he’s married. She even gave me the zodiac signs of each of them but when it comes to the  “married” man  no one comes to mind.

Abundant visions by Gailene- She only picked one person and she said that its my ex.

Qoc- I had a short reading with her cause many ppl on this board said shes a an amazing empath. The only thing she said is that its a man but she couldn’t give more details so I ended up hanging up.

So far ive been able confirm (cause of the fb glitch ) that the one who has been 50% right is Gail but she says that my ex is the one who looks at my page on a daily basis. I dont think that part is correct.. I also thought that it could a former friend of mine who looves to snoop on social media but we stopped being friends 6 years ago, why would she start stalking my page now?

Apologies for the long post but if you know any reader who might be helpful please let me know.

Maybe try calling TJ373 - he's usually on starting 7 AM PST.

I called him a year and a half ago when my ex (now boyfriend) and I were broken up at the time. When I called him my boyfriend and I hadn't spoken or interacted in days. I called TJ and he mentioned a couple minutes in that he sees my boyfriend "looking" at me. We weren't living together and I didn't know what it meant off the bat. Since I had TJ on speaker phone I was also scrolling through social media. I had gone out the night prior and posted some stories onto Instagram, I was re-watching my stories and lo and behold my boyfriend had just seen my story while I was on the call with TJ. I should also mention that at the time my boyfriend had deleted the app, and would only go on Instagram through desktop about once every two weeks. My boyfriend didn't see my stories on the days prior leading up to the call but TJ was able to pick up on it when he did.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »

I called him a year and a half ago when my ex (now boyfriend) and I were broken up at the time. When I called him my boyfriend and I hadn't spoken or interacted in days. I called TJ and he mentioned a couple minutes in that he sees my boyfriend "looking" at me. We weren't living together and I didn't know what it meant off the bat. Since I had TJ on speaker phone I was also scrolling through social media. I had gone out the night prior and posted some stories onto Instagram, I was re-watching my stories and lo and behold my boyfriend had just seen my story while I was on the call with TJ. I should also mention that at the time my boyfriend had deleted the app, and would only go on Instagram through desktop about once every two weeks. My boyfriend didn't see my stories on the days prior leading up to the call but TJ was able to pick up on it when he did.

I’ll give him a try. Is he on keen?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 09:57:22 PM »

I’ll give him a try. Is he on keen?

Yup!

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/tj373/2854072

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2020, 12:43:25 AM »
For those of you who think you have a "lurker". First off your story is public so it literally could be anywhere between an ex or someone completely random that you would not think and/or know. I had some items for sale online while back and my stories were flooding over from IG to facebook publicly. I had 2 lurkers on my facebook stories, but on IG you can see every viewer even if they aren't a follower (only if your account is public). If you look at your stories viewers from Facebook it will show friends and anyone you have connected with on Messenger. It will not show this on Facebook. The 2 lurkers turned out to be 2 women I had been communicating with selling some items on marketplace.
My stories have been public for a couple of years(since fb added that feature) and it wasnt until this year when I started getting the notification that someone who im not friends with watched my stories. My ex and I broke up at the end  of last year so due to the timing I feel that it might be someone associated to him. I dont think its a random person cause there are times when i post 4-5 stories in one day (throughout the day at different times) and I get the same notification.

Ive also tried checking my viewers through messenger but whoever it is doesnt come up- only the ppl who im friends with

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 04:40:49 AM »
I basically came here to say the same as 3.  It doesn't mean your ex or the same person is watching your stories. Do you have followers? Are you active in facebook groups or post on facebook pages? I can't count how many times i've accidently touched the screen for someone's profile and ended up watching their story unintentionally. Or i've clicked to see their profile or to send a message and it automatically took me to their stories. If you're posting, it can be as simple as that. We all tend to check out people's profiles when we read something they posted that is interesting etc. human curiosity.