Author Topic: Your experience with Onikah (PG)  (Read 8265 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: Your experience with Onikah (PG)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 01:26:30 AM »
For 13.90 a minute, she'd better be very good....

Yeah I agree.  I dont always like chat to be honest especially with new readers but it seems that is all she does.  I knew she was connecting because she repeated something 3 times which is verbatim what I said to this person during the argument so she was definitely tuned in.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2021, 02:33:32 AM »
She was on point with a prediction (the other is pending in Sept). She said my ex and I would reconnect in a 7 and then there will be an argument/misunderstanding. We will go silent again, and then reconcile in Sept.

Exactly a week later, yep we had an argument based on a misunderstanding on his part and yep, we're silent again.

That was back in June.

Offline lala

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 10:39:36 PM »
any updates with her?
any one else had reading with her?

pfizer

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2021, 05:06:56 AM »
im so curious i bought a 2 Q email reading from kasamba.
one personal one business
so let's see how it goes.
her per min. is too high for me; i think 80 for 2Q is acceptable (if she is that awesome)
i will update!

pfizer

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2021, 03:12:35 PM »
so i got her email reading.
took around 3 working days to arrive
it's quite detail and with very detail description, good and bad; and some predictions.
all short term like stretch to spring 2022
all make sense; nothing like fairy tale
surprisingly business reading she gave me a monthly thing, i am quite happy about it
and it's easy for me to validate her accuracy.

$80 for 2 questions??? Wow. Keep us posted.

im so curious i bought a 2 Q email reading from kasamba.
one personal one business
so let's see how it goes.
her per min. is too high for me; i think 80 for 2Q is acceptable (if she is that awesome)
i will update!

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2021, 05:49:46 PM »
She's also on TempleBliss I found her last week! I had another reading with her for a more affordable price, 9$/min, and she gave me a concise time frame prediction ( 1 week). It happened actually sooner than that, so I would credit it as a prediction coming through even if the timing wasn't so precise!

Offline bonba

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2021, 07:04:32 PM »
her prediction never came to pass after 2 years . she also totally changed her reading in matter of 2 months . I dont see her as authentic .
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:19:19 PM by bonba »

Offline Bella728

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2021, 09:07:19 AM »
I posted before about a year ago.  Used to read with her extensively on keen in 2019 and most of 2020.  I think I stopped around August.  She had more misses than hits with me.  And when I asked her about the misses, she got very defensive.  She was adamant POI would contact me and he hasn’t after a year of no talking.  I think she does chat Bc English is not her first language.  Think she’s from Europe as she talked abt seeing her family there.