Author Topic: Your experience with Onikah (PG)  (Read 8268 times)

Offline Lukerobo22134

Your experience with Onikah (PG)
« on: October 09, 2020, 01:08:38 AM »
I have had a couple of readings with Onikah on PG. I believe she is on a few other platforms as well. She was very lovely and seemed to have connected to the situation really well. She made a couple of preditions and gave a timeline as well.

I was wondering about other people's experience with her? And if her preditictions and timelines are accurate?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Your experience with Onikah (PG)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 01:38:35 AM »
Hi! Welcome to the board  :)

I’ve been waiting for someone else to come along to give insight on this reader. i’ve been reading with her for a few months and she did accurately say that a huge shift would happen in September for me regarding my situation (she said this back in May), and it happened within the first few days of September. so she was correct about that. I have another prediction from her that’s supposed to happen in November and if it does I will 100% say she’s accurate time frames.

What has your experience been like?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 01:09:23 PM »
Hi! Welcome to the board  :)

I’ve been waiting for someone else to come along to give insight on this reader. i’ve been reading with her for a few months and she did accurately say that a huge shift would happen in September for me regarding my situation (she said this back in May), and it happened within the first few days of September. so she was correct about that. I have another prediction from her that’s supposed to happen in November and if it does I will 100% say she’s accurate time frames.

What has your experience been like?

Similar experience with her - accurately picked up situation, has a timeline for me in November. Will update! I like her

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 07:15:52 AM »
I like her but either her time frame is wayyyyy off or she's incorrect

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 07:28:53 AM »
Yes.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 03:35:38 PM »
One of the only accurate advisors during my last reading binge a few months ago. Negative outcome and she was very right! (Man ended up being with another woman, becoming nasty and blocking me since around March this year and anyone else I asked gave positive outcome)

Was her time-frame accurate as well?
I find her to be very realistic and easy to talk to. She also connects really well for me.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 06:56:23 PM »
Do you know what other platforms she’s on?  I like her not her time frames though way off.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 08:31:37 PM »
Do you know what other platforms she’s on?  I like her not her time frames though way off.

She's on PO but recently saw her on Keen

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 08:57:41 PM »
I honestly have only read with her for 5 minutes 3 times.  I def would give her another chance during the sale

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 09:08:52 PM »

She’s also on Kasamba I believe.  I’m pretty sure I read with her there a couple years ago

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 10:33:35 PM »
I had 3 reading over the past 6 months , she nailed few outcomes and 2 timeframes as well , one was totally off but outcome was ok tough.

1) When and if I will find a new job she predicted yes she saw a change for me in career happening in October , and yes I started a new job in October ( remote but still new position new company)
2) I ask if my POI will reach out and reconcile , she predicted lots of communication but not a definite reconciliations for this year, we still are in this back and forth communication which has started when she said August  ( based on lots of PG readers I was suppose to reconcile over the summer...)
3) I ask if she saw a travel (me being able to visit my sister in FL ) she said yes in July, that didn't pass but I traveled on the end of september !

She's pricy so I will keep using her when is on sale, but to me she's one of the best so far.

Offline lala

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2020, 04:21:53 AM »
bump.
anyone else have experiences with onikah?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2020, 06:30:25 AM »
She said Id be getting back with someone I never spoke to again.  So.  Lol

Offline Bella728

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 08:58:43 AM »
I read with her for a long time....since June 2019 I think.  She has hits and misses.  Recently more misses than hits.  None of the big predictions have come true and she kept on pushing back the timeline.  She’s adamant POI will reach out but he hasn’t for over 6 months now.  She also missed some big predictions in terms of work.  She has had some hit on some smaller stuff.  I’m not sure if I will read with her again.  With her price, the misses are too much.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 11:34:25 PM »
I had a chat session with her on Keen.  I liked her.  She was realistic and I felt she accurately picked up on the POI and the situation.  There was a prediction for September and I will update here.  I dont really hold people to timing tho.  I think her point was that there will be silence for a bit and then a resurface in 2 or 3 months.  If I got a resurface at all this year I'd call it a hit even its not September.  It's someone I got into an argument with.  It's a toss up whether we will speak again in my opinion so we shall see.

anything