Author Topic: My ex came back, but...  (Read 4821 times)

Offline snowcrab

My ex came back, but...
« on: October 08, 2020, 11:49:48 PM »
Hey all! I'm new here, but have been getting readings the last couple of years. I would read about my ex, bc in my gut I felt like he was coming back, but it was taking longer than expected, so I called, almost for reassurance that I wasn't going crazy with the gut feelings I was getting. Most readers did tell me he was coming back, and would imply things would be all good between us and we'd make it work. In my gut, I always thought he was coming back, but I also had this lingering feeling that he'd disappear and not stay (we had a period of being on and off and it became a pattern, so I had a feeling that pattern might return when he returns). Well, he came back, it was intense for a little while, and sure enough he disappeared again.

When he disappeared, I called a few of my trusted readers and empaths to see why he left and all that. Some readers told me he'll be back again, and we'll make it work. Honestly, I doubt it at this point. He and I have a pattern, so that chances of him coming back are fair or fairly good, but him staying is a long shot.

So I guess the reason I'm sharing my story is to show that exes/POIs do come back, but it is not always how the readers see it, or how you want it to be. I have found that some readers can pick up a lot of current energies, and validate the current, or make small predictions that come to pass, however, miss the bigger picture. I think for me, validating the current or past made me continue to call my trusted readers, even though they were incorrect with the big picture.

I have learned to trust my gut more. Because what actually happened between my ex and myself, was what my gut was telling me. I feel like some of us (myself included), will call readers for reassurance rather than putting faith and trust in ourselves. For myself, I learned that the more  I would call, the less faith I put in my own intuition, and became almost dependent on readers.

So that is my story, I hope you guys enjoyed it and found it helpful in some way!

Offline Apalm831

Re: My ex came back, but...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 12:02:42 AM »
Hey there. Who told you he’d be back? Was anyone right for you?

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 12:15:29 AM »
Hey! I've read with so many, I can't keep track. I mainly used PS and Keen. One reader on PS Tivon did not validate a lot during the reading, but she told me my ex would be back, but he'll disappear and we'd continue that pattern, so I guess she was right.

On Keen, mysticalcraft arriana and mystic raven 11 both told me he'd be back. Closer to our reconciliation they told me he'd be back, but he wouldn't stay, they were right. During that same reading with raven, she told me I'd meet a man around the spring/summer of this year, and she was picking up travel and she made it seem like it would be a relationship. I mean it was a broad and general prediction. But I did meet a couple guys online around that time who were big travelers who were interested in me. But it lead no where, one played games and the other lived too far away from me to start a relationship.

I read with Barbara last December and she gave me a timeframe when my ex would be back and she was correct. After he disappeared, I read with her again and she said he'd be back by August, and we hung out once but nothing came from it.

Rosedreams is a good empath who reads my ex and I well, and she said he'd be back and he was. She thinks he'll be back again and it will be my choice, if I want him I can have him, but that has yet to be seen.

I did a short read with Kristine on PS a couple years ago (bc she is supposed to be the best on there). She told me he'd be back in Feb but he won't stay and I'd meet a new guy in July. He came back in February (so she was correct), but it was a year later. I think I had my reading with her during the fall of 2018, and he came back february of 2020-so she was a year off. I never met the guy she predicted in July.

Irene on PS would get small contact predictions correct between my ex and I, and she predicted a situation with my ex that he wound up validating for me. That was impressive, but she wasn't always 100% correct for me.

With me, I find that readers get some things correct, but not everything. They'll get the timeframe right for my ex coming back, but can't see that he won't stay. I've had readers pick up new men that I'd meet, but it turns out to be nothing.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 12:20:35 AM »
Lol I agree with this 💯 and I would totally advise to trust YOURSELF over any reader. Sometimes the truth is buried under fears and anxiety, but once you're able to reach a calmer, more relaxed space the answer is always there. I know deep down what is going to happen with my situation,  as well, and I'm trying to stay confident about what my intuition is telling me. In fact, I've asked for clear signs and I can't tell you how many general and pick a card readings I've watched that advise me to trust my intuition; more so than not, we usually already know the answers we're seeking.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 12:26:33 AM »
You are sooo right Court! I found that sometimes when I get a reading if they say something different than what my gut is telling me, I'll lose all trust in myself. And then I'll get another reading and then I lose myself. That doesn't happen to me much anymore, but I remember just not feeling good or "right" about the situation.

Offline court1130

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 12:49:12 AM »
You are sooo right Court! I found that sometimes when I get a reading if they say something different than what my gut is telling me, I'll lose all trust in myself. And then I'll get another reading and then I lose myself. That doesn't happen to me much anymore, but I remember just not feeling good or "right" about the situation.

Exactly! Psychic binging leads to inaccuracies, self-doubt and further confusion, imo.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 12:54:53 AM »

Exactly! Psychic binging leads to inaccuracies, self-doubt and further confusion, imo.

Could not agree with you more! In the moment its hard to get out of it, but in retrospect that is exactly what happens!

Offline russianred

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 04:44:15 AM »
<3 <3 <3 For me this is a good reminder that I cannot my life on hold for a POI or predictions.  Unless the breakup was for a trivial reason, it's likely that history is going to repeat itself anyway.  I do believe that people can change but after age 30 or so, it takes a concerted effort and commitment to doing so.  And it's so right that we have the answers within ourselves... I like that readings sometimes offer a new perspective or put things in a way we haven't thought of before, but if we keep feeling a certain way despite all these readings, then that gut feeling probably means something.  In retrospect, did I ever feel truly at peace after a reading?  No.

Offline court1130

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 11:59:04 AM »
We know that too, but sometimes its hard to not doing anything

Absolutely and that's the addiction part of it. The urge to talk to anyone that can make you feel better for just a split second , even when your gut tells you otherwise. It's a vicious cycle and something that needs to be broken sooner rather than later. At the end of the day, the pain and hurt is still there and something we need to work thru on our own. Like OP said, her ex came back years after the fact and had she worked thru the pain without readings, she would've likely gotten passed it much faster. She also said she knew they had a cycle, so maybe the relationship was destined to just be a learning experience or maybe the potential is there for long-term commitment. BUT, cycles can only be completed if both people are willing to do the inner work. If not, then nothing will progress. I can relate to OP's situation that the ex is not ready to evolve and become the person he's meant to become right now and he may not ever get there in this lifetime. Therefore, the past cycle will continue and the  relationship can't evolve into it's true potential. Personally, I live with the hope that it'll work out, but I ultimately put more focus and effort into working on myself in the meantime. I have no control over the situation and I'm accepting that more and more everyday. Don't get me wrong - I still get readings here and there and I'm not completely weaned off. But, I definitely am in a better place than I was 3 months ago. Moral of the story and as cliche as it is, you are exactly where you're supposed to be right now and whatever is meant to be for you, will always find a way back to you. Have faith that the universe does have your back.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 12:09:42 PM by court1130 »

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 02:18:02 PM »
I agree with you all! As You said court, for me I have and am still working on trusting in the universe that whatever is supposed to happen will, and put it in the hands of the universe. I still love reading with a good empath, but as Russian red said, she doesn’t feel at peace after a reading. I have to agree with that, especially if I’m getting a reading for answers. For me it’s hard to tell what is legit or not. I’ve had two different readers give me two outcomes that are the exact opposite when I’ve asked the same question. And then for me, readers who have gotten predictions right in previous reads, have been wrong in other reads. So it’s like there are no true readers who are consistently accurate for me.

But at the end of the day, if we are reading about an ex, we know them pretty well and their behaviors and the dynamic of the relationship. I feel like we do have the answers. Perfect example: I have Facebook, and I wanted to deactivate it a couple years ago. Something in my gut told me to hold off, bc I had a feeling my ex would reconnect somehow via Facebook (even tho he still had my number). Well, yea that’s how we initially reconnected. It’s cheesy and childish but idk it just shows how we have the answers.

Offline russianred

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 12:35:04 AM »
Yes, I like what you said about how if we're reading about an ex, we already have a pretty good idea about his MO.  So simple and so true.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 12:56:14 AM »
Thank you! I'm slowly learning to trust my own gut....slowly tho! HAHA

anything