Author Topic: Skills definition  (Read 2562 times)

Offline kandyna

Skills definition
« on: October 04, 2020, 08:31:39 PM »
Hi guys I am having a hard time understanding what is remote viewing? another of you read with a remote viewer and why? how did they use the skills and which occasion remote viewer are best? thanksss <3

Offline sugarsky

Re: Skills definition
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 08:57:48 PM »
Curious to see the responses on this post - I have an idea of what remote viewing is

But.. how does it differ from Clairvoyance?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 11:13:38 PM »
would you mind sharing what is remote viewing about? To me its : if my bf is currently in a business meeting while Im doing the reading the reader can see it? or can see what is the person is currently doing at the time of the reading? No judgement if im wrong lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 11:15:16 PM »
Curious to see the responses on this post - I have an idea of what remote viewing is

But.. how does it differ from Clairvoyance?

Remote viewing means to look at something from another location at the present time. Clairvoyance is more broad—seeing events, people, situations past, present, and future.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 01:40:38 PM »
Sometimes i just confused about clairs... not sure whats the difference i know some but some of them i just dont really understand

Clair = clear
So, Clairsentience is clear feeling. Clairvoyant is clear seeing. Clairaudient is clear hearing. And so on...