Author Topic: QOC and SINCERITY  (Read 4067 times)

Offline lanlingyu

QOC and SINCERITY
« on: October 04, 2020, 03:12:42 AM »
I am currently looking for a new position.  I am still employed but don't like some of the changes recently happened at my current workplace.  I just submitted 2 application.  I phoned the psychics as belows

QOC
1. back in Oct 2019, I asked her to see if any opportunity next year career wise for me.  she said 2 opportunities.
2. 2 days ago, I phoned her and she said i will find a position in 6 weeks.

SINCERITY
I phoned her today.  she said that I will find a job in Nov which is next month.  11/17 will be a significant date for me.  2 opportunities. 

Yona
didn't mention anything about a job change in the reading I had with Aug this year

Lady persephone
reading in 05/2019, she said I will find a job before 05/2020.  2 opportunities.  one female and one male involved. ONE initial G or J and THE OTHER initial T.  Will have a breakthrough and more money coming around me.  new position more creative and some legal aspect involved. But I only started submitting applications last week.

I will report back if any good news. 

Offline lanlingyu

Re: QOC and SINCERITY
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 08:23:25 PM »
one more
SUE2121: 3 opportunities.  heard a number 4.  believes it is 4 weeks.  new job has something to do with trending or tracking something.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 08:40:04 PM »
curious to see how this plays out for you!

How did you like Sue?

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 05:06:26 AM »
hi, just an update.  I submitted my third application today.  Not sure if this was what Sue 2121 was talking about.

I have not heard back from the first two applications that I submitted. 

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 05:07:36 AM »
back in 2016, I talked with her once with a similar question.  she was right about the time frame. this is my post back in 2016.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1715.msg25140.html#msg25140

curious to see how this plays out for you!

How did you like Sue?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:09:09 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 04:52:48 AM »
nothing happened. no job offers

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 05:18:09 AM »
nothing happened. no job offers

Sincerity, Lady P, and QofCs are all empaths. They are weak at getting future predictions. Yona would be the most reliable but her timing sucks. I would try a couple that are stronger at career.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 05:57:36 AM »
what maggs said, try kisha for work if you haven't already.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 06:26:57 AM »
I am here to update.  I didn't get any job offer so far.  They were all wrong. They told me that I would get the job I really wanted but my application was marked NOT under consideration by HR.  so none of these readers were right.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »
update:  I reached out to HR three weeks ago and HR said the job I applied to was cancelled even before I applied. she said that a new position will be posted but don't know when.  SINCERITY mentioned this to me last year.  She said something about this job, may be the responsibility of the job will change. They were waiting for something to happen to get this job approved. maybe money. 

I guess she was partially right then

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 12:46:07 AM »
I found Sincerity more accurate and details. QOC is good but for me she always provided limited info.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »
still no luck with finding a new position.  Had a reading with Yona 2021 Feb.  She said said she sees it before Summer.  will be working closely with one male and one female.

I am currently looking for a new position.  I am still employed but don't like some of the changes recently happened at my current workplace.  I just submitted 2 application.  I phoned the psychics as belows

QOC
1. back in Oct 2019, I asked her to see if any opportunity next year career wise for me.  she said 2 opportunities.
2. 2 days ago, I phoned her and she said i will find a position in 6 weeks.

SINCERITY
I phoned her today.  she said that I will find a job in Nov which is next month.  11/17 will be a significant date for me.  2 opportunities. 

Yona
didn't mention anything about a job change in the reading I had with Aug this year

Lady persephone
reading in 05/2019, she said I will find a job before 05/2020.  2 opportunities.  one female and one male involved. ONE initial G or J and THE OTHER initial T.  Will have a breakthrough and more money coming around me.  new position more creative and some legal aspect involved. But I only started submitting applications last week.

I will report back if any good news.

anything