Author Topic: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine  (Read 16837 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2020, 07:41:36 AM »
I tried her yesterday, gave my details she said one moment please left me for 4 minutes then hung up, I thought maybe signal dropped or something but I couldn't get through again she wouldn't accept, any idea why? First time trying and I'm new 2 bitwine

Her bitwine is terrible. Purple Garden is best to read with her.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2020, 01:23:47 AM »
Can confirm the timeframe for contact prediction has come and gone

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2021, 11:19:30 PM »
So turns out she was right about how something would go. I still can’t confirm the third party thing yet but the main thing nobody ever picked up. I thought she was wrong because she made it seem like it was already happening. Turns out it happened months later. Her three readings with me contradict each other but how a certain thing would go and  how I would feel afterwards are very true. What happens next shes given two different outcomes and explanations so who knows. Only other person to get it was Gail and this was recently. So I have to say hipa has some skill and is accurate to an extent. I really hoped she was wrong because it seemed so far fetch. What I don’t like about her is that she flip flopped. I’ll update if other predictions come true.

Did any of her outcomes end up being right?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2021, 06:09:58 PM »
Can now categorically say that all her predictions were totally wrong

anything