Author Topic: Why don't readers take new callers?  (Read 3836 times)

loops77

Why don't readers take new callers?
« on: March 23, 2012, 11:45:59 PM »
Is it to protect their ratings? Why would a psychic do this? Is it because of the keen set up or what?

Offline skyline

Re: Why don't readers take new callers?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »
Depends on their rate. Keen does pay for the 3 minutes, but not at the adviser's rate. So if their rate is higher, they may feel it's not worth it for them to take a 3 min call. Can't get much of reading in either, in 3 mins.

But it's their risk, really, since that new caller could potentially turn into a long term client (income stream). I assume that readers that don't take new callers have gotten enough of the 3 mins and done calls to not want to deal with it anymore.

loops77

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »
Well, I'm talking about clients they never had before who have used keen previously.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
I was just asking this same question.  I know some of them have people waiting in line for a reading and I wonder if some of them pick who they are going to read for and let everyone else just sit there.  I'm starting to think they only read for their regulars.  I think some of them come to this forum too, that's the other reason why we watch what we post here now.  I and several others have wondered if they come here and post good things about themselves.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 04:47:37 PM »
One of my regulars readers (Sybil) she is not on a network but in a shop stated that she regularly will stop taking on new clients due to being backed up and not being able to give the clients the quality time they need and deserve. She told me its just like a doctor who sometimes isn't taking on any new patients. When she gave me that analogy I understood. I'm not trying to compare psychics to doctors. But I know at times when I'm looking for a new doctor oftentimes when I try to call and make an appointment they will ask if I'm a new patient, and then tell me that they are not taking new patients at this time.