Author Topic: Mypsy Anthony and raynee  (Read 2464 times)

Offline KitKat121

Mypsy Anthony and raynee
« on: September 27, 2020, 08:41:40 AM »
Hi anymore updates to Anthony on my psy or raynee ? Any predictions for you all that have actually passed or been right about a situation?

Offline KitKat121

Re: Mypsy Anthony and raynee
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 03:53:00 PM »
Crystal I felt the same I liked raynee but feel more connected to Anthony I must say as I feel he picks up more detail but after I heard about the they cannot see you typing thing I wasn’t sure how to feel I was hoping it wasn’t true and still don’t know if it is true or not. I guess time will tell. The time frames I was given both by raynee and Anthony keep moving forward so I have no idea if there right about my POI or not it’s only when I give new information then they say about someone new before that they did not mention anything to me about me seeing anyone else or moving on. I send pictures so they can tune in better but again I don’t know till they end of the year of what they’ve said will come to pass.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 07:41:04 PM »
Their final outcomes didn’t happen for me only short term predictions.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 02:43:52 AM »
Any other updates on them? I've read with both and thought they were good, but it seems they haven't worked for a lot of people. My predictions from them are for Nov-Dec timeframe.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 07:09:40 PM »
I was going to ask everyone the same predictions for Anthony keep shifting I don’t really look or read into time lines as time is fluid and things can change but the outcome should be spot on if one has that true psychic ability

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
Read with Anthony a long while ago - absolutely Nothing came true.

Offline starempress

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 12:50:32 AM »
Don't waste your money - completely wrong.  I had a reading with him via the PO site (Anthony Soulmates) and was completely off on the situation saying my partner loves me but can't leave his marriage and he will do so in several years.... my partner has been divorced for 10 years and living with me since 2020.  He said there are children involved that do not know about me and he can't hurt them.. his children know me very well and we all get along great as they come and spend the weekends with us.  Totally off and wrong.  The worst reader I have come across.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 12:54:25 AM by starempress »